+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ From Montreal

sos1986

Aug 8, 2010
Hey guys,
I want to ask if anybody did/or will do an interview for the CSQ from Montreal, I need to know how much time it takes. I applied in May and I should be expecting to receive the letter for the interview anytime.
If anyone did the interview can you please share the experience, I am currently studying in grad school and my level of French is still beginner (I did couple of courses since I arrived).

Thanks in advance.

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
I had my interview in June. My husband and I spent almost 2 hours there. Another friend only spent 40 minutes several days later. Of course we had different interviewers.
The interview will ask you something they were not sure how many scores they should give you. My husband and I can't speak french, en...many be a little bit. Anyways, we only get 4 points on French I think.

sos1986

Aug 8, 2010
Thank you very much for your feedback. I hope that you got the CSQ though.
Can you tell me please when did you apply (Feb or March)?
Good luck in your federal application.

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
Hi all,

I sent my application for CSQ (Skilled Worker) in start of August 2010. Currently, I live in Ontario (so, outside Quebec).
Any idea, until when I should expect my interview? will it be in Montreal? or somewhere in Ontario or outside Canada?

Thanks!