+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ FOR NOVEMBER 2019 Applicants!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heen

May 10, 2018
Two of my friends who applied in the first week of November and December received CSQ today Im still waiting

nguyenquan233

Aug 4, 2019
I guess we would have to be more patient. They should really update the website when there are delays like this though. No visibility from MIFI whatsoever.

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Folks,

What does a 'certified copy' refer to? I recently received my checklist and one of the docs that i have to submit is a 'certified copy of my degree cert' Please advise if i can submit my degree transcript issued by my university, for a certified copy asked?. Is a certified copy of my degree cert and a offcial transcript of my degree cert issued by my university are one and the same?

Here is what the instructions says,
  • the certified copy format indicates that the copy of the document you are submitting must be certified as true to the original either by the issuer of the document or by a recognized authority in the country or territory that issued the document. To find out which authorities are authorized by the Ministry to certify a document conforming, you must refer to the List of recognized authorities to certify documents conforming;
  • all pages of the copy of the documents provided must be certified as true by a recognized authority;
  • electronic documents must also be certified as true to the original by a recognized authority;
  • if a document, including an original, does not have an original seal or signature or if it includes an electronic signature, you must have it certified as true by a recognized authority
This is urgent...Please advise asap.

Thanks!
Sundar