+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Drax88

Dec 7, 2015
We sent the csq application for my fiance in march and we have not even received an aor yet. Is that normal or should i be concerned about this?

kittyhawk

Feb 27, 2020
We sent the csq application for my fiance in march and we have not even received an aor yet. Is that normal or should i be concerned about this?
Hi, usually from the time you sent the application it takes 2 months for them mail you the AOR. Expect delay on it due to covid going on, processing times was impacted for months.

JR1234

Jul 17, 2020
Just thought i'd list my rough dates here if it helps anyone. Applying Inland Spousal sponsorship. Didn't keep track of AOR dates etc.

Sent IRCC application - October 15th 2019
Received email to apply for CSQ - 8th January 2020
Sent CSQ application - 9th January 2020
Received CSQ Approval in mail - 17th July 2020

Seems to be proceeding pretty much on the timeline we expected. I was fearing that it could be hugely delayed due to Covid.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
I have an update. I received my CSQ today through post.

I actually called up MIFI without checking my post box (Had checked over weekend and CSQ wasnt there). They informed me it was approved on July 9th and sent through Canada post and may take sometime to reach. They also mentioned that I will receive 2 copies, one of which I need to forward to IRCC.

CSQ Received by MIFI : 30 Dec 2019
CSQ AOR : 11 Feb 2020
CSQ Approved : 9 July 2020
Principal Applicant and Dependent: India

Good luck to the rest of you.

I have two letters ; One that addresses the Principal Applicant and the other letter Address me (the sponsor).

- Which copy do I send IRCC ? The letter that address sponsor or the letter that address principal applicant ?
- Do I need to send the original ? or Can I send the photo copy ?

Reactions: tham_son

VeeM

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Finnalllly an update !!

Application Sent : 20 november
after 8 months and a lot of calls to Mifi
And after i did a complaint at protecteur du citoyen today the agent from protecteur de citoyen called me to tell me than my CSQ was approved 15 july and i should receive it soon by post !!
What a relieve!

navie3990

Sep 8, 2017
I have an update. I received my CSQ today through post.

I actually called up MIFI without checking my post box (Had checked over weekend and CSQ wasnt there). They informed me it was approved on July 9th and sent through Canada post and may take sometime to reach. They also mentioned that I will receive 2 copies, one of which I need to forward to IRCC.

CSQ Received by MIFI : 30 Dec 2019
CSQ AOR : 11 Feb 2020
CSQ Approved : 9 July 2020
Principal Applicant and Dependent: India

Good luck to the rest of you.

I have two letters ; One that addresses the Principal Applicant and the other letter Address me (the sponsor).

- Which copy do I send IRCC ? The letter that address sponsor or the letter that address principal applicant ?
- Do I need to send the original ? or Can I send the photo copy ?
I sent a scanned copy of the CSQ through IRCC WebForm which had "3 - IMMIGRATION CANADA" at the bottom right. I also confirmed by calling them whether they got it and is there anything else they need.

Reactions: SKRPrince09

Narinder261990

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
I sent a scanned copy of the CSQ through IRCC WebForm which had "3 - IMMIGRATION CANADA" at the bottom right. I also confirmed by calling them whether they got it and is there anything else they need.
Can you share your time line of CSQ and which VO is where you call and confirm about that they receive CSQ or not.!

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
I received my approved CSQ recently. And so far no medical request yet. But I see many receiving medical requests prior to CSQ request from IRCC. Any idea When I can expect a medical request now that I received the CSQ approval ?

Also, has IRCC been requesting for medicals over the past 3 months ?

Reactions: tham_son

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
I received my approved CSQ recently. And so far no medical request yet. But I see many receiving medical requests prior to CSQ request from IRCC. Any idea When I can expect a medical request now that I received the CSQ approval ?

Also, has IRCC been requesting for medicals over the past 3 months ?
I'm in same boat, no medical request yet.

Reactions: SKRPrince09

VeeM

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I have applied my csq on 24 march 2020 ..when should i get my csq does anyone can tell..
There’s a wait of 7-8 months ..
I received mine after 8 months and i have applied 20 november 2019..
But i depends each application have different timeline .. some will get it after 6.5-7 months.

Reactions: Rishavjeet

Rishavjeet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
[i have applied in spouse sponsorship prog..and now students caq “s are not in process does it effect the processing time..my medical is done 14 months from now do i need a new medical ..