+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
Did anyone hear anything about visitor visa for spouse ? Outland sponsorship ..
They said they will let them travel to canada if they have a visitor visa ..
I heard that when you are in the process they will not give u a visitor visa ..
Does anyone have an experience ? Or know something about that subject ?
Thankyou
I did try early in January 2020 and i got rejection , reason was ur spousal sponsership is in process.

kittyhawk

Feb 27, 2020
Did anyone hear anything about visitor visa for spouse ? Outland sponsorship ..
They said they will let them travel to canada if they have a visitor visa ..
I heard that when you are in the process they will not give u a visitor visa ..
Does anyone have an experience ? Or know something about that subject ?
Thankyou
not likely. i have ongoing spousal PR application, when i applied for visitor visa they approved it last year.

Reactions: VeeM

VeeM

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hey everyone !
app sent to csq: 20 november 2019
AOR : 7 jan 2019

i just called MIFI .. i’ve been calling every week and each time they say that maybe next week ..
They lady i just talked to was kind of rude and she told me i can’t do anything and i can’t tell you anything except that you have to wait .
She told me i’m not supposed to tell u that but i see that they are checking your file for ( assurance sociale ) i said that i never took assurance sociale from the gov except for ( assurance emploi/PCU ) in the past 3 mnths because of the Covid-19 . She said ok but u know that if u have assurance sociale u can’t have CSQ .. i said i told u that i never used assurance sociale . and she told me to wait also and whenever it’s finished they will mail it.
it’s frustrating !!

KumarD2020

Jul 14, 2020
My husband came to Quebec, Canada on study permit then after the completion of a masters degree, he got an open work permit and starts his job, on that permit, I also get an open work permit + work visa and landed in Quebec, Canada. Within 8 months, we both get CSQ (Quebec Selection Certificate/Certificat de sélection du Québec ) confirmation of Quebec, which is valid for 2 years and in this 2 year we will apply for federal PR

Can I apply for my parent's sponsorship on the CSQ status or I need federal PR? and if I am eligible to apply then it will give a bad impact on my federal PR application?

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hey everyone !
app sent to csq: 20 november 2019
AOR : 7 jan 2019

i just called MIFI .. i’ve been calling every week and each time they say that maybe next week ..
They lady i just talked to was kind of rude and she told me i can’t do anything and i can’t tell you anything except that you have to wait .
She told me i’m not supposed to tell u that but i see that they are checking your file for ( assurance sociale ) i said that i never took assurance sociale from the gov except for ( assurance emploi/PCU ) in the past 3 mnths because of the Covid-19 . She said ok but u know that if u have assurance sociale u can’t have CSQ .. i said i told u that i never used assurance sociale . and she told me to wait also and whenever it’s finished they will mail it.
it’s frustrating !!
Wow its just a mess at this point. Please keep faith we are all in the same boat

mcgz

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Just called MIFI:

CSQ sent: 26 Feb 2020
CSQ started process: 07 Jul 2020

She said I should be getting the AOR in a few days.

Reactions: tham_son

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Update for mine. :)

CSQ sent: 19 December 2019
AOR : 4 Feb 2020
CSQ approved: 14 July 2020
Hi congrats to you. I have sent my application same date with you, my AOR is Feb 7th 2020, however my husband called them last week, they said there was no updates. May I ask how you know it approved? By call or mail or email?

kittyhawk

Feb 27, 2020
Hi congrats to you. I have sent my application same date with you, my AOR is Feb 7th 2020, however my husband called them last week, they said there was no updates. May I ask how you know it approved? By call or mail or email?
Thank you. My wife received it thru post mail yesterday. I expect you should receive yours soon. :)

Reactions: tham_son