+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Sorry, I don't know but MIFI wiil send an electronic copy to NDVO. The MIFI agent told me yesterday that my CSQ has been approved and it will be sent by mail today and I should get it in 2 weeks.

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
Plz could u tell me what is next ?? When quebec send csq to federal NDVO ?? We get CSQ in 2 weeks after approval from NDVO or before ??
Ndvo doesn't send approval until MIFI send the csq..and you also can submit csq once you get paper csq.

Sam.nanreh

Nov 17, 2019
Ndvo doesn't send approval until MIFI send the csq..and you also can submit csq once you get paper csq.
Ahhh okay firstly I wanna say Thank you for info and plz do u know that How much time NDVO takes to give visa after getting CSQ electronic copy ?? any idea

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
okay thank u for quick reply
Now a days its totally depend on VO , because they are not working i guess, and even if they send you PPR , the VFS are closed in some region. Moreover, airports and flights are still not working. Umtimatly we cannot say anything , just hope for the good.

Reactions: Sam.nanreh

Sam.nanreh

Nov 17, 2019
Now a days its totally depend on VO , because they are not working i guess, and even if they send you PPR , the VFS are closed in some region. Moreover, airports and flights are still not working. Umtimatly we cannot say anything , just hope for the good.
Oky hope VO start working on files soon. bless u

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Called MIFI today and they said the application is processing since April 2. Anyone got approval this week?

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Please note that at present the Ministère is issuing the Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec selection certificate) for undertaking applications received up to:

• November 20, 2019, for a spouse, a de facto spouse or dependent child;
  • November 14, 2019, for other family members.
Starting June 1, information regarding timeframes will be updated on a weekly basis.

However, rest assured that these delays will not affect the timelines for issuing permanent resident visas to sponsored persons. The MIFI and the IRCC work together to ensure that your file is processed and visas are issued as quickly as possible despite these very difficult circumstances. Arrangements have also been made so that you do not have to worry about the date of issuance of the CSQ. The MIFI is in charge of making the link with the IRCC.

Now they say it will be updated weekly instead of regularly.

SpoualPRIND

Sep 30, 2019
Sorry, I don't know but MIFI wiil send an electronic copy to NDVO. The MIFI agent told me yesterday that my CSQ has been approved and it will be sent by mail today and I should get it in 2 weeks.

Did you receive copy by mail ? I seem to have similar timeline but i did not receive copy yet