+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Hi, i applied for the CSQ in nov, Received a mail stating they will send the csq certificate in 25 days. It has been 5 months and i noticed on the website that they are still working on Nov 20th is that accurate? Has anyone who applied in December received their CSQ?
I applied on 12 Nov. Got CSQ AOR on 2 Dec It says that 25 days is impossible because of delays. Read you letter carefully. I still didn't get CSQ.

JeanP.

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Hi, i applied for the CSQ in nov, Received a mail stating they will send the csq certificate in 25 days. It has been 5 months and i noticed on the website that they are still working on Nov 20th is that accurate? Has anyone who applied in December received their CSQ?
This mean you have receive "approval" ?
If yes, the paper version you will receive is not very important (more for you to keep a prove you have receive it), the important part is they will send it to the IRCC who process the PR process.

shonice

May 9, 2020
This mean you have receive "approval" ?
If yes, the paper version you will receive is not very important (more for you to keep a prove you have receive it), the important part is they will send it to the IRCC who process the PR process.
Hi, the letter stated that they received my application and that they will send the csq in 25 days however due to a lot of applications there will be a delay. I only read that part after someone told me to re read that there is a delay. I don't know i was kind of worried since it's 12 months to complete sponsorship and June will make 12 months.

shonice

May 9, 2020
Hi, the letter stated that they received my application and that they will send the csq in 25 days however due to a lot of applications there will be a delay. I only read that part after someone told me to re read that there is a delay. I don't know i was kind of worried since it's 12 months to complete sponsorship and June will make 12 months.
Don't know if that means "approval" I cannot confirm or deny. It's my first time sponsoring someone.

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Not yet

Reactions: shonice

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I sent them an email to complaint but they replied referring me ti the website saying they are still processing applications amid covid19. It doesnt look like they are. Two montha and atill at the same date? Seems there's a lack of transparency. I also checked on the ombudsman page, and not many complaints investigations on MIFI. It means not many complained before. I cant complain because they are still not processing my file (received dec 10). Actuallh thats what isent comment to them about, its the fact that some agent say the date they consider is the received date yet order say it's the AOR. This would impact those who appliedafter nov 20 because the gap between both date is significantly larger.

Also has anyone waited more than 6 months for their bgc to start? Mine still hasnt started