+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

A.J.H

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
guys , am sponsoring my wife from jordan , i live in quebec, IRCC sent me the letter to send for CSQ ON OCT 18 and i sent the CSQ application on OCT 20 . since iv sent it i didn't receive anything from quebec not even a confirmation that they received my mail or application is that normal. ?
i know on quebec immigration website they said they have delay and they are still processing files up to sep 24
but i didn't receive any confirmation that they received my application am afraid it got lost or sth ...

VeeM

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
guys , am sponsoring my wife from jordan , i live in quebec, IRCC sent me the letter to send for CSQ ON OCT 18 and i sent the CSQ application on OCT 20 . since iv sent it i didn't receive anything from quebec not even a confirmation that they received my mail or application is that normal. ?
i know on quebec immigration website they said they have delay and they are still processing files up to sep 24
but i didn't receive any confirmation that they received my application am afraid it got lost or sth ...
That’s not normal ..
I applied on november and received my AOR on 10 january ... you should really call MIDI

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019

That's not normal, normally you get the charge on your credit card you haven't got charge yet?

I applied November 5th and got AOR2 of Quebec and charge on card on November 19th, you should contact MIDI.

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
That's not normal, normally you get the charge on your credit card you haven't got charge yet?

I applied November 5th and got AOR2 of Quebec and charge on card on November 19th, you should contact MIDI.
My case, we already got charged on Feb 7 but not AOR yet :(

A.J.H

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020

i paid with canada post money order i was hoping to avoid and delays or payment issues

my file was transferred to ammam VO after the CSQ request by 5 days and Vo is already in process ECAS says background check in process , biometrics done 1 month before CSQ request , but no medical and nth else no emails or mail since my file was transferred and sent my CSQ app .

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
i paid with canada post money order i was hoping to avoid and delays or payment issues

my file was transferred to ammam VO after the CSQ request by 5 days and Vo is already in process ECAS says background check in process , biometrics done 1 month before CSQ request , but no medical and nth else no emails or mail since my file was transferred and sent my CSQ app .

Still I feel you should contact them just to make sure all is okay, since you sent money is different than most of us who provided a credit card and we can see charge in the cc statement to see that at least, they work in super odd ways, in my case I already passed medical and biometrics I am just waiting CSQ , then passport request and I am done with this nightmare.

I wouldn't worry they are super quiet always working, and checking Quebec website they working in CSQ from September 2019 still.

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
They moving with CSQ now every 7 days, next update should be in 1 week from now.

A.J.H

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Still I feel you should contact them just to make sure all is okay, since you sent money is different than most of us who provided a credit card and we can see charge in the cc statement to see that at least, they work in super odd ways, in my case I already passed medical and biometrics I am just waiting CSQ , then passport request and I am done with this nightmare.

I wouldn't worry they are super quiet always working, and checking Quebec website they working in CSQ from September 2019 still.
called them today they have my file but it seems that there was an issue with mail ,
can you please tell me whats your time table ? and which visa office ? thanks

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
called them today they have my file but it seems that there was an issue with mail ,
can you please tell me whats your time table ? and which visa office ? thanks
Oh no I am sorry to hear that I am glad you called now and they can fix what happened for you.

This is my timeframe I am the PA my husband is the Sponsor

Outland Spouse Sponsorship
Application sent: March 20th 2019
Application Received- March 27th 2019
ECAS -Application Received / In process - May 6 2019
AOR 1 - May 6 2019
Application Linked- May 6 2019
DM|SA - May 17 2019
Completed

Medical Request - May 21 2019
Medical Exam done May 24 2019
Medical Passed May 29 2019
Completed

Moved to Mexico VO - October 10 2019
Background check "we started processing" October 28 2019

CSQ invitation to apply October 20 2019
CSQ Sent : November 5th 2019
CSQ AOR : November 19th 2019
CSQ Received; waiting
COPR : waiting
Passport request: waiting

Last edited:
Reactions: tham_son

gxmener

Aug 25, 2019
My common law spouses’ CSQ application had its application fee taken on October 10th, so we should be receiving it soon. Will be keeping you guys in the loop.

Courage les amis!

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
When
My common law spouses’ CSQ application had its application fee taken on October 10th, so we should be receiving it soon. Will be keeping you guys in the loop.

Courage les amis!
When was your application for CSQ actually received by MIDI