+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Precy24

Oct 8, 2019
Hello every one im a sept 2018 applicant and done for federal govt. I got my csq last 4 feb and already sent to vienna visa ofc now i got a request for biometric. Is any one here same in my case? And after biometric whats nxt?

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
hi everyone :) I received the invitation to apply for the CSQ yesterday by IRCC.
My husband (sponsor) lives in Montreal; can he submit the CSQ application by hand to MIDI?
Yes he can drop it in person and they will stamp it when they receive your doc

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hello every one im a sept 2018 applicant and done for federal govt. I got my csq last 4 feb and already sent to vienna visa ofc now i got a request for biometric. Is any one here same in my case? And after biometric whats nxt?
Well I have done my bio last year in Aug 2019 and the medical in January 2020 ...
Received csq on 3rd Feb by post ...
Did you do medical yet ?
It depends on your visa office just wait ...

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hello, any news after you got your csq?
Likewise we all waiting ....
Will update when I get any news
So far I have received a response yesterday from IRCC as I sent my csq via webform just to make sure they receive it . Now just waiting for good news :)

Precy24

Oct 8, 2019
Well I have done my bio last year in Aug 2019 and the medical in January 2020 ...
Received csq on 3rd Feb by post ...
Did you do medical yet ?
It depends on your visa office just wait ...
Yes im done with my medical aready. How about you did you get the DM or ppr?

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hi,
I live in Quebec as a PR and want to sponsor my spouse and kids.
I am not sure of exact procedures to get their CSQs etc.
Is anyone doing the processing for the same and can guide me thru please?

I have visited website of both Quebec immigration and IRCC, but, did not quite got all answers.

On Quebec website I found that I need over 40K yearly oncome tosponsor 3 member of family, but, unfortunately I do not have this much income yet.
Kindly assist. I greatly appreciate any support.
Please have a look at this link here :
https://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-funds.html#gs.wmhsyl

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hi,
I live in Quebec as a PR and want to sponsor my spouse and kids.
I am not sure of exact procedures to get their CSQs etc.
Is anyone doing the processing for the same and can guide me thru please?

I have visited website of both Quebec immigration and IRCC, but, did not quite got all answers.

On Quebec website I found that I need over 40K yearly oncome tosponsor 3 member of family, but, unfortunately I do not have this much income yet.
Kindly assist. I greatly appreciate any support.
when you say 3 members of family does it include you as well?

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
The day they deducy the credit card.... i called mifi they confirm it
I called and they confirmed it is when the application is received. She went to check the info. The thing is before, for example August applicants, their credit card was charged (date of accuse de reception) few days after the application was received. Anyway, if they want to change it now to date of acknowledgement of receipt, they need to change the website. What is certain, is that many agent are clueless about the correct info. For everyone I checked, even those in August where there was only few days between app received and AOR, the CSQ release or when it is being processed coincide with the date the application was received.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
My sponsor called mifi and my csq done just waiting to send it.
4 sept Ar
13 sept Aor good luck every one!
just to relate to my previous comment, timeline like these is maybe why agents are confused. The last update on the MIFI website was that they are processing app received by September 11. Now, it's September 16. So unless the Sponsor of PA quoted checked every day with MIFI, or when the update was posted, they may think the app was processed according to AOR date. For few days, it is not very significant. But for those who submitted their CSQ app towards the end of November and later, it is more relevant. And unless they change their process and announce it on the website, they consider the date the application was received.