+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hello! guys a question, does having the Solidarity tax credit affect the issuance of the CSQ? Would this count as a government assistance? Can they reject my application for this?
Thank you:)

DarshanDalvi

Jan 27, 2019
Hi all,
I applied for Sponsorship for my wife in India and on 5th of May 2019..So far she is done with Biometrics and we have received CSQ application request from federal before getting a medical request. For what I know we get the Medical first then get CSQ application request correct? not sure why they didn't send my wife Medical request yet.
Secondly I have applied for spousal CSQ and have received acknowledgement from MIDI on 18th July 2019 that they have received my application and it will be processed in 25 days. But I have no response yet, whenever I call they say "Its in processing you have to wait" does it take that long ??
Is anyone in Same situation as me?

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: unin_vn

bij4

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi all,
I applied for Sponsorship for my wife in India and on 5th of May 2019..So far she is done with Biometrics and we have received CSQ application request from federal before getting a medical request. For what I know we get the Medical first then get CSQ application request correct? not sure why they didn't send my wife Medical request yet.
Secondly I have applied for spousal CSQ and have received acknowledgement from MIDI on 18th July 2019 that they have received my application and it will be processed in 25 days. But I have no response yet, whenever I call they say "Its in processing you have to wait" does it take that long ??
Is anyone in Same situation as me?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi,
When did you apply for CSQ?
I send my application last week but did not receive any confirmation letter from them yet?
Thanks

pepino99

May 17, 2019
So I made mathematical calculations to take in account how much time left I have for my CSQ. I screenshoted the midi page the 24th of July they were issuing CSQ for people with accuse of reception the 15th of may.

54 jours ouvrables for midi to advance from = may 15 a juin 18
From may 15 to juin 18 There are = 24 jours ouvrables
Chaque 54 jours ouvrables Midi avances 24 jours ouvrables
34 jours ouvrables pour arriver a mon accuse de reception = 06 août
54---------= 24
34---------= X
34×54÷24= 76,5 jours ouvrables
Vendredi 24th janvier
Je vais avoir mon CSQ lol
At this current speed

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
Two questions:
1) Do we have to notify IRCC that we sent the undertaking to MIFI? (Since it's going to take months)
2) Is the processing on IRCC side completely halted while we wait for CSQ? I submitted biometrics but no medical request or anything else was requested since I received the request to apply for CSQ

Thanks

Reactions: dayanaraquin18

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Two questions:
1) Do we have to notify IRCC that we sent the undertaking to MIFI? (Since it's going to take months)
2) Is the processing on IRCC side completely halted while we wait for CSQ? I submitted biometrics but no medical request or anything else was requested since I received the request to apply for CSQ

Thanks
I think it is indeed halted, I called CIC lots of times and you don't have to notify them unless they request it from you but I guess they know MIFI takes at least 5 months to issue the damnned csq now.