+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Why didn't you request directly? It's only 5CAD
I did an ATIP in 2016 to my girlfriend after a refusal of TRV. Everything was superficially described there. Practically what the visa officer wrote in the refusal, no details.
That's why I ordered a content check of the immigration requirements package with what I sent.
And moreover, I ordered a check of possible problems when crossing the borders of my wife.
What I needed was exactly what I got.
And I am sure that the information I received is 15 pages deserves the money I paid.

canada calling2384

Jan 8, 2015
Hi All I have recently got my sponsorship approval and in the process of filling the CSQ forms as I live in Quebec. I don't speak french and I am looking for some help while filling these forms. Do any one of you know where we could find similar documents in English which i can just refer to put down the information in French. Also i am looking for any website which details each and every section in the forms with explanation on whose information should be inputted, just asking not sure if that exists. Thank you for all your support in advance and wish to hear from you very soon.

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi All I have recently got my sponsorship approval and in the process of filling the CSQ forms as I live in Quebec. I don't speak french and I am looking for some help while filling these forms. Do any one of you know where we could find similar documents in English which i can just refer to put down the information in French. Also i am looking for any website which details each and every section in the forms with explanation on whose information should be inputted, just asking not sure if that exists. Thank you for all your support in advance and wish to hear from you very soon.
https://www.legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/resource/cr/I-0.2R3_EN_001_004.pdf?langCont=en&target=94B0E1E5AC2C92DFD7B1E05E7EB4D546

omar255

Jun 16, 2022
Hello All,

I'm a bit confused and was hoping someone can enlighten me.

Today I (Sponsor) received an email which I'm assuming is the AOR email since it giving me my wife's sponsorship application's number, but the UCI number is mine from when I applied for my own PR. There's no email on my wife's email as of yet.

There's nothing attached to this email nor can I link my application on the PR application tracker. What's going on here? What is the next step? Do I wait a few days to link my application on the PR tracker? Where is the request from IRCC to take an undertaking with quebec? Am I supposed to just wait right now?

Any information will be helpful. Thankyou

pranavrai2808

Apr 20, 2021
Hey so when I tried to upload the doc. It says There is no documents required. I cannot upload my CSQ. Is there any way i can upload this?
HI

REACHING OUT TO YOU FOR HELP.

I am ready with my CSQ application, just need someone who has done it previously to verify it for correctness.

Can you please help in this regards? I can share them with you if you agree.

TIA

Reactions: T0pubo

sherryl89

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Just wanted to ask for a friend who got his PR through the refugee class. When he applied for his PR he applied his family too alongside his own. His family was outland then. Sometimes ago he received the CSQ of his outland family (wife and two kids) in his mailbox. Recently he applied for a visitor visa for his family and it was approved and his family are here in Montreal. I want to ask, if he applied again to sponsor them inland because the outland application is crawling. Will the CSQ be changed be changed or Quebec is just going to tag along with the earlier issued CSQ. The family already done their medicals too. So is Quebec going to just say oh, they have CSQ's or they will be issued a new CSQ for the inland sponsorship?

Thanks as you help.

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
¿Podemos obtener su cronograma?
[/CITA]
Hola felicidades, si ya tienes todo completado es porque llegará muy pronto a CORP, podría ser en estos días. Una pregunta, enviaste tu solicitud en noviembre de 2021 pero te confirmaron que la recibiste el 28 de febrero de 2022, es decir, ¿desde esa fecha tienes el inicio del proceso de tu solicitud en el tracker? porque ya deberían aprobarte y ya estás en el mes 24 de espera.