+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Application submitted: Dec 6, 2021
AOR: March 03, 2022
Biometric Request: March 03, 2022
Biometric Done: March 8, 2022
Medical Request : March 14,2022
Medical done: March 15,2022
CSQ Request Letter: March 4, 2022
CSQ Application Mailed: March 11, 2022
CSQ Received by MIFI via Canadapost: March 14, 2022
CSQ AOR: March 25, 2022 via post ( Letter dated from March 23, 2022)
CSQ Approval: June 15 received by mail(CSQ Dated June 10)
Remaining process is pending from federal side
Wow! CSQ Approval took time in your case!
congrats at least you receive it. have you uploaded it on GCKEY?

Harpreet2013

Aug 1, 2019
Hmm, when I filled in my forms with the agent. He told me to not give 2 copies. It was the older version. But new one just requires one copy. The website doesn't state about the copies. Can you send me if you find please?
Hello can u help me wd ques of use of representative ?i used a consultant for federal forms.in csq form is it necessary to include him nd his details ? He is not quebec certified?

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hello can u help me wd ques of use of representative ?i used a consultant for federal forms.in csq form is it necessary to include him nd his details ? He is not quebec certified?
I didnt use my initial representative in my csq application. This application was filled in by me. Because it will arrive at your current address. Nothing your representative can do. In fact mine was not certified too.

Harpreet2013

Aug 1, 2019
I didnt use my initial representative in my csq application. This application was filled in by me. Because it will arrive at your current address. Nothing your representative can do. In fact mine was not certified too.
So for ques ...have u used any paid individual for framework of application i should put 'No 'as answer??

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
So for ques ...have u used any paid individual for framework of application i should put 'No 'as answer??
Honestly, that would be a No. I have filled this form with one agent who actually was certified here in Montreal.
If you are not too sure about filling it on your very own I suggest you to hire an agent.

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Hi
8 june 2022: csq aor
20 june 2022: ircc sent an email to request that i upload my csq within 90 days
So do i tell ircc that the delay is from mifi?

last question my background / eligibility/ biometrics are done so how much time after ircc recieve ime and csq can i expect to get my pr? Also i am currently in canada for a visit so when I receive copr do i have to leave canada and come back?
Thanks

Last edited:

Rayoush

Jun 3, 2022
Hello guys! Has anyone called MIFI today? We need to know which day they are currently processing in csq sponsorship files? Last update was on May 27th, showing that they were working on January 29th files...

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Cost and processing time
Consideration of your application is free.

The terms of consideration vary from 25 to 60 days.

The Ministry of Immigration, Francis and Integration currently receives an exceptionally large number of applications from persons recognized as refugees in Quebec. The Ministry is doing its best to get your case processed as soon as possible.

We are currently processing applications received on June 10, 2022.

This processing time information is updated regularly.

Reactions: Hanouni

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Cost and processing time
Consideration of your application is free.

The terms of consideration vary from 25 to 60 days.

The Ministry of Immigration, Francis and Integration currently receives an exceptionally large number of applications from persons recognized as refugees in Quebec. The Ministry is doing its best to get your case processed as soon as possible.

We are currently processing applications received on June 10, 2022.

This processing time information is updated regularly.
[/QUOTE
They processing application received on June 10 for fees end sent to you AOR…not more..
For really they processing application received on February 2022

jgggg

Feb 24, 2022
Wow! CSQ Approval took time in your case!
congrats at least you receive it. have you uploaded it on GCKEY?
Yes. But now don't know how long it will take from federal side to complete the remaining process. Have you got your CSQ and have you submitted it to your GC KEY? If means, which step are you in the Federal side after submitting your CSQ?

rp9829

May 23, 2022
Yes. But now don't know how long it will take from federal side to complete the remaining process. Have you got your CSQ and have you submitted it to your GC KEY? If means, which step are you in the Federal side after submitting your CSQ?
How to submit CSQ on GCkey? Did you have an option to upload because they requested earlier? I don’t see any option in my application.

jgggg

Feb 24, 2022
How to submit CSQ on GCkey? Did you have an option to upload because they requested earlier? I don’t see any option in my application.
Once you login to the account using GC key, it will list your application. Click on status of the application and it will redirect to the full application details where you can find the biometrics enrollment , medicals, background etc. On that page, on top you can see an option for view submitted documents for this application. Once you click on that you will have the option to upload your CSQ.

Reactions: mili_0923

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
No i am waiting for my csq. I receive my AOR for csq on June 13, 2022. Dated from June 08.

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
They processing application received on June 10 for fees end sent to you AOR…not more..
For really they processing application received on February 2022
Not sure where you found that. This is what is on the website still.

Examen des demandes
Nous examinons actuellement les demandes d’engagement en faveur d’un époux ou d’une épouse, d’un conjoint ou d’une conjointe de fait reçues le 29 janvier 2022.
Cette information est mise à jour régulièrement.