+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Hakr9596

Dec 31, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hey guys, I sent my application for CSQ Feb 6, but my credit card still hasn’t been charged.... it’s been 2 months :(
anyone in a similar situation??

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Hey guys, I sent my application for CSQ Feb 6, but my credit card still hasn’t been charged.... it’s been 2 months :(
Keep waiting with covid19 they will have a delay, is normal sadly is how they work they take a lot been waiting for my CSQ almost 5 months already passed my one year mark and my VO gave me 60 days to give CSQ, I reach the notice in 2 weeks still no CSQ

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
Acknowledgment Of Receipt. When they sent you by post a letter saying they acknowledge your application. What is your timeline? Has your credit card been charged??
Csq received on 6 dec2019
Csq aor on 20 january2020

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Keep waiting with covid19 they will have a delay, is normal sadly is how they work they take a lot been waiting for my CSQ almost 5 months already passed my one year mark and my VO gave me 60 days to give CSQ, I reach the notice in 2 weeks still no CSQ
I don't know why almost VO ask applicants to submit CSQ approval within 90 days while MIFI inform IRCC about it directly, not us. And they know MIFI doesn't process CSQ with 90 days for all applications.

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to update. CSQ. Application received by MIDI 12 February - money was withdrawn from my husband’s card yesterday 7 April.
Keep hopes high everyone and hope everyone is safe and healthy!

Reactions: Amykas

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Try calling them - my husband called last week and we made sure the application was in the system at least

Hakr9596

Dec 31, 2019
Category........
FAM
Try calling them - my husband called last week and we made sure the application was in the system at least
I just called them and they don’t even have my file in their system...I didn’t do tracking because I live right outside Montreal and it was supposed to be delivered in 1-2 days. They said maybe they didn’t recieve it...but i know I put the proper address. And if that was the case it would have been sent back by now?! Idkk this is So confusing I guess all I can do it wait

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
I just called them and they don’t even have my file in their system...I didn’t do tracking because I live right outside Montreal and it was supposed to be delivered in 1-2 days. They said maybe they didn’t recieve it...but i know I put the proper address. And if that was the case it would have been sent back by now?! Idkk this is So confusing I guess all I can do it wait
Call again tomorrow!!! Try to talk to a supervisor or something, 2 months and no Aor or Credit card charge!? If they cant find anything tell them what they advise you to do. In the worse possible scenario sent the application again but definetly do not wait any longer. Csq needs more than 5 months to be issued if they have lost your application plus the time they need to issue a CSQ it will be months.
Prayers for you that you get an answer tomorrow. Please keep us updated.

Hakr9596

Dec 31, 2019
Category........
FAM
Call again tomorrow!!! Try to talk to a supervisor or something, 2 months and no Aor or Credit card charge!? If they cant find anything tell them what they advise you to do. In the worse possible scenario sent the application again but definetly do not wait any longer. Csq needs more than 5 months to be issued if they have lost your application plus the time they need to issue a CSQ it will be months.
Prayers for you that you get an answer tomorrow. Please keep us updated.
The lady on the phone said wait another week or send it again. I’ll call again soon and see if there is any update. But thank you for your kind words. Will keep you guys updated.

Reactions: Amykas

slough

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I would say that it took almost 2 months for my credit card to be charged (see signature), and other people who sent their files in after mine were charged before me. This was only slightly before the coronavirus situation really went bad here in Quebec so it wouldn't surprise me if it takes somewhat longer now. It just seems to be how they are working now.

Reactions: Hakr9596

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
The lady on the phone said wait another week or send it again. I’ll call again soon and see if there is any update. But thank you for your kind words. Will keep you guys updated.
I dont' know why they (MIFI) really like to receive phone calls from applicants, my husband called them many times, the question was always "Please call back after a week or next week" and each agent answered different even with same question :)))). Then when we received AOR by mail, they wrote wrong title of my husband "madam instead of mister" and some other mistakes in French as my husband said.

Reactions: Hakr9596

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
according to the date stamped on your file which means date received. I called again few days ago and that is what I have been told. She went in my file and said this is your received date which was the date they received the application. She said there are a lot of new people and sometimes some may not know the correct info. But she said since she's been there, they've always said the date received. Also, the people who are processing the CSQ is a different team and it had happened that they changed the date on the website and revert it back because there were more files to process. This information is especially relevant to those of us who have sent our application in december onward because the interval between received date and AOR is few weeks. I was expecting mine to be processed in May so I'll check with them and update then.

Reactions: Canadacanadavisa