+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hello. Just some guidance please, i sent my app to MIDI on October 28th November 5th was my AOR . Now IRCC asked me for the CSQ so i sent the AOR letter to the email they had provided and through the Gckey asking for an extension as MIDI has this delay but i havent received an answer from them yet. Should i raise a webform requesting information about the extension or should i wait a bit more. A few days ago i got a ghost update on Gckey but received nothing and after December 5th when they requested the CSQ , New Passport Copy and more relationship proof its been quiet. What do you all suggest i do? Im really stressing .... :(
I think you need to provide IRCC the additional docs and a copy of your passport so that it does not create delays ,the csq will come after don't stress I had a friend in the same situation.Don't delay sending them because your process will delay.

Reactions: Amykas

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
I think you need to provide IRCC the additional docs and a copy of your passport so that it does not create delays ,the csq will come after don't stress I had a friend in the same situation.Don't delay sending them because your process will delay.
Hello! I need help! I haven't submitted anything yet and I am confused about the first step.

The situation:
I was born in Canada and married my husband in the USA in early 2018. He has been in Montréal on a visitor visa since December 2018. We want to apply for a inland spousal sponsorship.

My question:
In the form A-1520 ( Documents à soumettre à l'appui de la demande d'engagement) they ask me to provide the following
"Preuve de votre admissibilité comme personne qui parraine :
• Lettre ou courriel récent de Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada contenant :
– la confirmation que vous avez satisfait aux conditions d’admissibilité pour parrainer et vous invitant à déposer une demande d’engagement auprès du ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion"

How can I obtain the letter/ email they are referring to? Is it via a form on the CIC website?

I've seen such a document referenced at multiple places during my research, but was never able to find what exactly they want. Thank you so much for your help!
CIC will send you a letter for the undertaking kit ( MIFI CSQ) then you can put it in the application you will send to MIFI for csq. Just wait for cic response to you once you are approved as Sponsor .You can start preparing the undertaking kit meanwhile so when they send you the letter you are ready to send to MIFI .

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
We dropped the CSQ application on 27th Aug 2019 and credit card charged on Sept 11 , 2019 so, the date they are counting is not August in this case is September. As it doesn't matter when you dropped it in most cases, they count on the day they are processing the csq application which means the day you have received the letter from MIFI and the date stated in the letter that they charged the credit card for CSQ.
It’s the day it was RECEIVED. It is written on their website and is what was confirmed by MIFI agent. The date stated in the letter is just the date it is charged on the credit card, as I stated.

Reactions: Grace2019

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
And btw you don’t need SA to send the CSQ undertaking. You just need the CSQ request/invitation from IRCC.

Tam_anna

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
It’s the day it was RECEIVED. It is written on their website and is what was confirmed by MIFI agent. The date stated in the letter is just the date it is charged on the credit card, as I stated.
I talked with mifi agent too they confirmed me same thing.

Reactions: Grace2019