+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Is it possible that ppr comes first than csq?
Well, it happened to me. They sent me the MR and a request letter asking for my passport and two photos. I have a friend from my country that happened the same and there are others from here that also happened to them. :)

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
Well, it happened to me. They sent me the MR and a request letter asking for my passport and two photos. I have a friend from my country that happened the same and there are others from here that also happened to them. :)
I see, but I fail to understand how this is possible. CSQ must be in hand when landing no? (outland)

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
I see, but I fail to understand how this is possible. CSQ must be in hand when landing no? (outland)
Of course. I contacted them and they told me that everything was approved but they could not proceed to stamp the visa without the csq. That when I send the copy of the csq, they return my passport with COPR.

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
But They sent me a letter and they are asking for my csq my medical and additional supporting documents.
Which supporting documents?

My PA got an email 10 days ago asking to provide CSQ and medical OR proof/explanation why we cant provide them within 30 days

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hello :)
Does anyone have an average of how long the process get delayed till the CSQ is given? Do they process the application and make a decision or do they wait till the CSQ is out?
Also, why are there many applicants from March/April/etc (Quebec only) that still haven't received a decision? :(

Reactions: dayanaraquin18

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hello :)
Does anyone have an average of how long the process get delayed till the CSQ is given? Do they process the application and make a decision or do they wait till the CSQ is out?
Also, why are there many applicants from March/April/etc (Quebec only) that still haven't received a decision? :(
Hello :) I am a March applicant and I still don't have my Visa. 20 days ago they asked me to send my passport to the visa office where my application is and they informed me that they are only waiting for the CSQ to proceed. I've been waiting for the csq for 3 months and a half. :(

Reactions: Grace2019

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
I did not get aor2 and without aor2 I cannot apply for csq.my last date of submission of csq is 15 dec. now wht to do??? Any one in the same situation in this group