+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ for Family Class Sponsorship Application (Spouse)

AliakseiY

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hello, i did not know we can make a complain. Do you think this could move the file forward? Hopefully to get some positive news soon
Yeah we can.. one of the officer with whom i spoken suggest me do it.. they can verify your app. and let you know by email, because 4 months is so long(app delay is expired)

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hi guys does anyone use the client application status portal? For the last monday, tuesday and friday it says it was updated same day but I don’t see any updates. Does anyone know what is happening?
I have never heard of this. What is the application for?

eivacastillo

Mar 19, 2022
My husband he submitted the csq vis webform because he received a message on June 20 from IRCC requesting to submit csq within 60 days. That letter mentioned how to submit the csq. So we just followed the process. Fingers crossed hoping for a quick response!
Hi, would it be possible to upload an image of the letter? Is it the same letter that was used to request the CSQ?

Thanks

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hi, would it be possible to upload an image of the letter? Is it the same letter that was used to request the CSQ?

Thanks
Hey, nope its not the same letter.
once you get the csq request letter from ircc, you will apply for csq and once you receive the csq approval you will receive 2 letters, i have upload IMMIGRTION- CANADA doc with webform for IRCC.

eivacastillo

Mar 19, 2022
Hey, nope its not the same letter.
once you get the csq request letter from ircc, you will apply for csq and once you receive the csq approval you will receive 2 letters, i have upload IMMIGRTION- CANADA doc with webform for IRCC.
Okay, I already received my CSQ. 1 month ago and still didn't get a request from IRCC to upload it but I sent it to them with the webform 2 weeks go to be certain..

I'm crossing my fingers, on the tracking tool my background verification is still showing "not started" and everything else Completed. Even already had pre arrivals 2 months ago...

Reactions: mili_0923

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Okay, I already received my CSQ. 1 month ago and still didn't get a request from IRCC to upload it but I sent it to them with the webform 2 weeks go to be certain..

I'm crossing my fingers, on the tracking tool my background verification is still showing "not started" and everything else Completed. Even already had pre arrivals 2 months ago...
Can you post your timeline please?

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
fue fácil ( en mi opinión ), siempre uso Brave Browser para usar GCKEY ( el único navegador que ejecuta GCKEY sin problemas ).

1 - Inicié sesión.
2 - Cargó el archivo ( CSQ escaneado ).
3 - Mensaje " E xito al cargar el archivo " en texto verde.
4 - Haga clic en " Volver a sus documentos "
5 - Haga clic en " Continuar " o algo por el estilo.
6 - Ahora tendrás que hacer una firma electrónica y responder una pregunta de seguridad.
7 - Firmado, haga clic en " Transmitir ".
8 - ¡Listo! " Ha transmitido con éxito su(s) documento(s) adicional(es) o de reemplazo ".
9 - Haga clic en " Salir del cuestionario ".

Por cierto, obtuve 2 copias del CSQ, una destinada a mí y la otra a IRCC, cargué la destinada a IRCC ( es solo un documento de 1 página ).
[/COTIZAR]
hola una pregunta no puedo subir la carta CSQ en GCKEy, indica que no se necesitan documentos para esta aplicacion en linea

Jacornejo20

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Bien, ya recibí mi CSQ. Hace 1 mes y todavía no recibí una solicitud de IRCC para cargarlo, pero se lo envié con el formulario web. 2 semanas para estar seguro.

Estoy cruzando los dedos, en la herramienta de seguimiento, mi verificación de antecedentes aún muestra "no iniciado" y todo lo demás Completado. Incluso ya tenia pre llegadas hace 2 meses...
[/COTIZAR]
¿Qué es el formulario web? yo tampoco puedo cargar el documento

Omab

May 12, 2022
Hi guys does anyone use the client application status portal? For the last monday, tuesday and friday it says it was updated same day but I don’t see any updates. Does anyone know what is happening?
Hello, i am in the same situation as you, i got 4 ghost updates in the last 2 weeks but still no new update!!!

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Hello, i am in the same situation as you, i got 4 ghost updates in the last 2 weeks but still no new update!!!
I got a request for visa today AlhamdulAllah so hopefully you’ll have good news soon.
now my problem is that i am an outland applicant but i am currently in canada as a visitor so i am not sure what will happen for the virtual landing
If anyone has the same situation i would appreciate any advice

Reactions: mili_0923 and Omab

Omab

May 12, 2022
Congratulations !!!
I got a request for visa today AlhamdulAllah so hopefully you’ll have good news soon.
now my problem is that i am an outland applicant but i am currently in canada as a visitor so i am not sure what will happen for the virtual landing
Congratulations !!!

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations!
Can you also please post your full time?