+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Expired - Letter of Attestation

hassel

Nov 24, 2019
[/
Hi!
I have my Copr, pR visa and expired Csq. Midi just emailed me that i need to renew the csq. Visa will be expiring this coming March and i got my ticket already. How long will it take to process a new csq? and if it will arrive after the expiry of my visa, will they provide a new one? Thanks all

Calinda

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Congratulations,
Happy for you. I am already in Canada is become 1 month I am living here
be prepared is cold

Good luck in your new chapter and all the best

robin13

Nov 15, 2016
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Hi. How did you handle the expired CSQ but with Visa and COPR on hand? I'm in the same situation here. I'm still here in the Philippines tho but planning to migrate this coming March. May I know how did you contact MIDI? Is it by mail or phone?

Calinda

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Did anyone have any experience with a situation where you got your CoPR but your CSQ has expired already. MIDI agent told me that I will need a letter of attestation. I have sent a request to them about a month ago.

Do we have someone who went through the same process. If I will not find any answer I will put my experience later for others.
I had expired CSQ
They still gave me the CoPR. I am in Canada right now. They (immigration in aeroport) told me you need to renew the CSQ when you will apply for health card and when you register kids at school if you decide to live in Quebec. So I just moved to Toronto and I never renew my CSQ.

Calinda

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi. How did you handle the expired CSQ but with Visa and COPR on hand? I'm in the same situation here. I'm still here in the Philippines tho but planning to migrate this coming March. May I know how did you contact MIDI? Is it by mail or phone?
I never renew my expired CSQ. I just decided to live in ontario province. So they didnt need the CSQ