+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ APPROVED BUT NOT RECEIVED

Charlie5518

Nov 5, 2019
Hello, anyone know if there is any option to accelerate or receive the CSQ faster? MIDI inform by phone it was approved on 20th of December, but nothing yet on the mail, is urgent because I need to leave the country and tickets are already bought .

Blessme00

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
Hello, anyone know if there is any option to accelerate or receive the CSQ faster? MIDI inform by phone it was approved on 20th of December, but nothing yet on the mail, is urgent because I need to leave the country and tickets are already bought .
Hi...my csq was lost first time.Then again I asked midi ...they issued second time.Duplicate

smallcoffee

Apr 4, 2018
Paris
When did they receive the undertaking?

Grace2019

Aug 14, 2019
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Did you get passport request before booking your ticket ?