+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ application rejected under new rules

vik.vikas

Aug 14, 2016
Hey ,
Just looking for help i applied for CSQ back in may 2014 and the application got processed firstly and was rejected due to a missing document .After attaching the missing document in the review my application was processed but somehow my application was given points according to the new selection criteria point system with which i do not qualify but according to the point system back in 2014 i was having enough score to get the CSQ . please help what i am suppose to do from here .
thanks in advance !

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vik.vikas said:
Hey ,
Just looking for help i applied for CSQ back in may 2014 and the application got processed firstly and was rejected due to a missing document .After attaching the missing document in the review my application was processed but somehow my application was given points according to the new selection criteria point system with which i do not qualify but according to the point system back in 2014 i was having enough score to get the CSQ . please help what i am suppose to do from here .
thanks in advance !
Have you received any official latter of rejection?
if yes what it exactly says? How many point you short by there calculation?

vik.vikas

Aug 14, 2016
rabeya84 said:
Have you received any official latter of rejection?
if yes what it exactly says? How many point you short by there calculation?
so basically i have been given 54 points and it says the minimum qualifying points were 59
at the time of application Area of Training was 16 points while we got awarded 9/14 Also education was 10 points then i was given 8 on assessment .

My qualification is Diploma of Nursing

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
vik.vikas said:
so basically i have been given 54 points and it says the minimum qualifying points were 59
at the time of application Area of Training was 16 points while we got awarded 9/14 Also education was 10 points then i was given 8 on assessment .

My qualification is Diploma of Nursing
dear vikas I think they not reduced any education points. I don't know the points of ur education previously but I can say surely there is no change in education points...

godley12

May 19, 2017
I suggest you talk to a Canadian Lawyer. You can easily get the phone and e-mail from the net. Discuss your case. He will charge you for consultation but it will be worth it. And if he says you have a good case-file a case. The new rules are applicable only on those files whose preliminary review had not begun before 08-03-2017. In your case even decision had been made before that. New Rules should not apply in your case.