+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSMB school

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goForit said:
Has anyone got csq after doing french course from CSMB school in Montreal?
hi,
languages do not get you CSQ. At the moment some programs with 1800 heures of duration can do it (PEQ, DEP.. ETc)

goForit

Jan 14, 2017
Basically I am working in Montreal and I have done french B2 from CSMB school and has applied for CSQ in PEQ programme.Has anyone done this course from CSMB school ?..lets share experience

gday

Feb 14, 2017
Basically I am working in Montreal and I have done french B2 from CSMB school and has applied for CSQ in PEQ programme.Has anyone done this course from CSMB school ?

Yes...i got my B2 from CSMB and got my CSQ also.

Feb 10, 2017
gday said:
Basically I am working in Montreal and I have done french B2 from CSMB school and has applied for CSQ in PEQ programme.Has anyone done this course from CSMB school ?

When did you clear your french B2 and when did you apply?Did they call you for interview??

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
gday said:

Did you go to College Mac. If so is the course quality good or it's just to get diploma for PEQ.
Thanks.

gday

Feb 14, 2017
I finished my course in college MAC, as of my concern quality was good, teachers also very nice.

i got my CSQ in mid of november 2016, i dont get interview call, but people who applied after me from my batch got interview call.

I applied PR at the end of December 2016, now waiting for AOR.

Lets see

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
gday said:
I finished my course in college MAC, as of my concern quality was good, teachers also very nice.

i got my CSQ in mid of november 2016, i dont get interview call, but people who applied after me from my batch got interview call.

I applied PR at the end of December 2016, now waiting for AOR.

Lets see

Thanks. Someone told me that they have former Chinese students teaching french. As most of students are Chinese.
They end up speaking Chinfrench which is unique by itself and thats why MIDI's started interview process. One bad apple
destroys the lot. I don't want to end up there. So still looking for better options even though it maybe bit expensive.