+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSE question

diddledo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
How long does it take for a CSE (Case specific enquiry) to be part of the file ?
It seems that it takes a few weeks. Is it automatic or it depends on the officer looking at it ?

I have raised two CSE s.

I uploaded a black and white PCC instead of a colored one, in my eAPR. I immediately raised
a CSE after realizing. I do not know if it is a part of my file or not.

The second one is about employment letters mismatch (ordering).

Thanks.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it take for a CSE (Case specific enquiry) to be part of the file ?
It seems that it takes a few weeks. Is it automatic or it depends on the officer looking at it ?

I have raised two CSE s.

I uploaded a black and white PCC instead of a colored one, in my eAPR. I immediately raised

Thanks.
CSE are very slow. Some people raised CSE after noticing an error, only to get rejected before the CSE was reviewed. This is unlikely, but shows how long CSE take to be reviewed.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry

I have raised two CSE s.

Thanks.
I have made the same mistake of employment letters mismatch can you please guide me what you did ? and did you got any reply from CIC ?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
It takes 42 days=6 weeks for a CSE to arrive. If you raise it close to AOR you can make it. You will get a notification in your profile that Additional documents are uploaded.