+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cse for cancelled application as incomplete

REEBU

Jul 8, 2019
Hai all
my application was cancelled as incomplete due to PCC of my husband.
against this i has raised CSE.today i got reply that "verified information you have provided and have forwarded to the responsible office".

has anyone encountered same situation?what does this mean?can i still keep hope for my file to be active.

Reactions: Smajeed

Smajeed

May 28, 2020
Thank you for responding. That’s great to know. Congrats. What was the timeframe from cancellation to reopen? I missed the deadline submission of additional documents IMM5406 but I immediately sent it via CSE the same day I got the cancellation letter. The response from the CSE was the same us yours but no feedback till now it’s been 2 weeks

kiran_raj

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Yes ,by the Grace of God mine was reopened and I got approved.
Hi Reebu, After raising CSE how long did it take to reopen the case? Mine was cancelled due to incomplete document but I rechecked and am pretty sure that I submitted the same document.

REEBU

Jul 8, 2019
for me it took around a month, in between i had raised webforms and also called them. if u have any screenshot of what you have uploaded attach that too.

Reactions: kiran_raj

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hai all
my application was cancelled as incomplete due to PCC of my husband.
against this i has raised CSE.today i got reply that "verified information you have provided and have forwarded to the responsible office".

has anyone encountered same situation?what does this mean?can i still keep hope for my file to be active.
hi! so you didn't submit a required doc and your appl was canceled but you sent it through webform and the case was then reopened. right? same thing happened to us. bcoz of our daughter's birth certificate (we submitted one but they didn't like it) they canceled our pr application. we submitted a better proof as birth certificate through webform but they sent us a reply stating that they will not reopen it. isn't this unjust? our 11 year old daughter isn't even the main applicant.