+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS SCORE

Napdeeplydia

Feb 24, 2018
PLEASE HOUSE. I JUST SUBMITTED MY EE FOR CANADIAN EXPERIMCE CLASS AND I NOTICED I WASNT GIVEN ANY SCORE FOR CANADIAN EDUCATION OF WHICH I HAVE A TEO YEARS POST GRAD AND CERTIFICATE OF QUALIFICATION, I HAVE THE NURAIMG REGIATRATION FROM ONTARIO. PLEASE I NEED HELP ON HOW TO FIX THIS.

Mayuss

Feb 12, 2018
You need to review the study and language portion of the application. There’s a question that asks something like did English or French as a second language make up more than half your study. Make sure you select NO. I was in a similar situation and changing that gave me the 30 points. I hope this helps :)

Reactions: Napdeeplydia

Mayuss

Feb 12, 2018
You need to review the study and language portion of the application. There’s a question that asks something like did English or French as a second language make up more than half your study. Make sure you select NO.

Oh and also make sure you select No to studying under an award that requires you to return to your home country after graduation

I was in a similar situation and changing that gave me the 30 points. I hope this helps :)

Napdeeplydia

Feb 24, 2018
You need to review the study and language portion of the application. There’s a question that asks something like did English or French as a second language make up more than half your study. Make sure you select NO. I was in a similar situation and changing that gave me the 30 points. I hope this helps :)
Thanks so much. Please how do I fix the part of certificate of qualification from a Canadian province.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have the lisensed practical nurse certification from Ontario.
Agreed with the comment above. Certificates of qualifications only apply to trades and nursing is not a trade.

Amankahlon

Apr 23, 2018
Category........
However, you can still get a Certificate of qualification in a skilled trade from a province and use it to get the points regardless of your work stream. But it has to be under skilled trades major groups: 72,73,82 and 92.