+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS score is ZERO, application rejected

prashasti

Feb 10, 2024
Hello,
I recently submitted an application for EE, I have valid IELTS scores (8 overall), I have three years of work experience outside of Canada as a general practitioner, calculators are showing my CRS score to be 476, yet, when I submitted the application today it said your CRS score is zero,
I showed enough funds. I did everything correctly.
I am an MBBS graduate from India and my ECA is pending, but it didn't ask for my ECA while submitting so I don;t think that's the problem.

What could be the reason?

prashasti

Feb 10, 2024
• not having a valid language test, - I do.
• language test results that are more than two years old, - I took it 4 months ago.
• a language test score that is too low, - I have an overall score of 8. 7.5+ in each category.
• not having enough relevant work experience, - I have THREE years of work experience.
• not having the required education level, - I have a professional medical degree
• not having enough funds - I have enough funds which I showed, too.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
• not having a valid language test, - I do.
• language test results that are more than two years old, - I took it 4 months ago.
• a language test score that is too low, - I have an overall score of 8. 7.5+ in each category.
• not having enough relevant work experience, - I have THREE years of work experience.
• not having the required education level, - I have a professional medical degree
• not having enough funds - I have enough funds which I showed, too.
You cannot submit a profile until you have ECA. It is a mandatory document. What is your NOC?

prashasti

Feb 10, 2024
You cannot submit a profile until you have ECA. It is a mandatory document. What is your NOC?

Is it ? I was only asked for something along the lines of "Do you have a valid ECA?" , to which I answered "yes". But my ECA is yet to be completed by by physiciansapply.ca. My NOC is 3112

Edit : Do they check for ECA themselves, beforehand? I thought I have to submit an ECA on my profile some time later! Is that the problem with my profile ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is it ? I was only asked for something along the lines of "Do you have a valid ECA?" , to which I answered "yes". But my ECA is yet to be completed by by physiciansapply.ca. My NOC is 3112

Edit : Do they check for ECA themselves, beforehand? I thought I have to submit an ECA on my profile some time later! Is that the problem with my profile ?
You don’t have a valid ECA if it is not completed. Once you have valid ECA you may apply.

Reactions: prashasti

prashasti

Feb 10, 2024
You don’t have a valid ECA if it is not completed. Once you have valid ECA you may apply.
Oh, alright.
But it is still a bit confusing because I didn't see any column where I gotta enter the reference number for the ECA in my profile! I just assumed it can be done later on!
Their own official website says "once done, enter the results and the reference number into your Express Entry profile" which led me to believe I have to do that later. I was wrong apparently.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Oh, alright.
But it is still a bit confusing because I didn't see any column where I gotta enter the reference number for the ECA in my profile! I just assumed it can be done later on!
Their own official website says "once done, enter the results and the reference number into your Express Entry profile" which led me to believe I have to do that later. I was wrong apparently.
No. You need a completed and valid ECA. Submit a profile once you have it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Oh, alright.
If you read the detailed guide you will see that ECA is mandatory to submit an EE profile.