+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS score in the express entry profile is not getting updated after adding spouse IELTS score

Apekshamadan702

Oct 30, 2020
Hi I had created the express entry profile in November. I was accepted into the Federal skill worker program. Last week I had added my husband's IELTS score. However, my CRS score is the same. How much time does it take to get the score updated in the express entry profile?

Princely

Dec 29, 2020
Am A Physiotherapist with 9 years working experience and a master's degree in Physiotherapy. I need advice on how to proceed with express entry and PNP

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Am A Physiotherapist with 9 years working experience and a master's degree in Physiotherapy. I need advice on how to proceed with express entry and PNP
Have you looked the Express Entry website to see what documents are required. First step is language tests and ECAs to submit a profile. Physiotherapy is a licensed profession so may not be eligible for PNPs. Need to research each province.

Reactions: Princely

Princely

Dec 29, 2020
Have you looked the Express Entry website to see what documents are required. First step is language tests and ECAs to submit a profile. Physiotherapy is a licensed profession so may not be eligible for PNPs. Need to research each province.
Thanks a lot. Will follow the pattern