+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Score decreased after AOR

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
Recently, I found my CRS score decreased for about 24 points in the EE application 3 months after I got AOR.
And call center staff told me my application's completeness check has not been done yet. I got medical pass 2 months ago.

Anyone has any idea is this normal or something wrong with the work experience files I submitted does not match the number of years experience I claimed in ITA?

Thanks a lot.

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Recently, I found my CRS score decreased for about 24 points in the EE application 3 months after I got AOR.
And call center staff told me my application's completeness check has not been done yet. I got medical pass 2 months ago.

Anyone has any idea is this normal or something wrong with the work experience files I submitted does not match the number of years experience I claimed in ITA?

Thanks a lot.

Same case here any news ??

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Got refused after, you'd better check which part you have less points, mine was a misunderstanding.
But unless it is their problem, you will have to get invitation and apply again.
Got your refusal after how many time ? for my part i already created a new EE Profil :( i still didnt have my rejection

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
Got your refusal after how many time ? for my part i already created a new EE Profil :( i still didnt have my rejection
I mean I received the refusal letter about 1 month after I notice the points dropped below the score required for my draw.
Yeah, I created a new EE application again and got invited last week.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Guys, where did you see your score decreased after AOR?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Guys, where did you see your score decreased after AOR?
I saw that on gcms notes :/ that was noted 2 months after my AOR but untill now i got nothing, but the lawyer told me that if CSR decrease they will not even look at the application and will run rejection process so even after 5 months it will be a refusal

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
I saw that on gcms notes :/ that was noted 2 months after my AOR but untill now i got nothing, but the lawyer told me that if CSR decrease they will not even look at the application and will run rejection process so even after 5 months it will be a refusal
What is the reason written on the GCMS notes? Employment or what?

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Mistake when claiming point for education creditential
Ooohh, I see. And they right about that mistake? Did your score go below the invitation score?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Ooohh, I see. And they right about that mistake? Did your score go below the invitation score?
yes unfortunalty less than the min with 14 points, the agent told me your application is in the que for the officer review so it a matter of weeks i think i already submitted a new profile

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
yes unfortunalty less than the min with 14 points, the agent told me your application is in the que for the officer review so it a matter of weeks i think i already submitted a new profile
Good, you submitted a new profile already. Don't you mind to share your mistake about education?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Good, you submitted a new profile already. Don't you mind to share your mistake about education?
Sure i claimed Master's degree while my ECA says Bachelore degree, i just saw that even CRS foreign work review is required so ??!