+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS score changes after ITA and other EE questions

Avijeet3

Feb 17, 2015

Hi All,

I have just registered my EE profile. My CRS score is 430 and I am waiting for ITA.

I have few doubts, I hope that esteemed and experienced members here can help

1 :- There are 2 upcoming events that would reduce my CRS score. Firstly, my Wife's IELTS validity will expire by July end. Secondly, My birthday :(, in about 5 months.
So my question is at what point (ITA, AOR,...), it does not matter if my CRS score is getting reduced ?
Or in other words after what step my CRS score will be freezed by IRCC.

2 :- All the ID proof's (Passport, VoterID, AAdhar) of my spouse displays her address before marriage . We do have marriage certificate that shows her address and mine. Do I need to get the address changed in all proof and make them same as mine ?

3 :- NOC related, I am computer engineer for 11 years and since last 4 years I have taken up mgmt role as well. My designation reads Manager....
Should I pick NOC for computer engineer or 0213 --> computer systems manager ?

4 :- For POF, I have all amount in form of cash and FD in a bank. Would a account statement of last 6 months be suffice?

Your kind guidance and suggestion would be most helpful.

Regards, :)

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016

Hi All,

I have just registered my EE profile. My CRS score is 430 and I am waiting for ITA.

I have few doubts, I hope that esteemed and experienced members here can help

1 :- There are 2 upcoming events that would reduce my CRS score. Firstly, my Wife's IELTS validity will expire by July end. Secondly, My birthday :(, in about 5 months.
So my question is at what point (ITA, AOR,...), it does not matter if my CRS score is getting reduced ?
Or in other words after what step my CRS score will be freezed by IRCC.

If you are at 430 you have good chances of receiving an ITS in the next draw. CRS freezes post ITA

2 :- All the ID proof's (Passport, VoterID, AAdhar) of my spouse displays her address before marriage . We do have marriage certificate that shows her address and mine. Do I need to get the address changed in all proof and make them same as mine ?

You need to provide address proof. Passport is used as an valid ID

3 :- NOC related, I am computer engineer for 11 years and since last 4 years I have taken up mgmt role as well. My designation reads Manager....
Should I pick NOC for computer engineer or 0213 --> computer systems manager ?

If you are able to get proper reference letter for any NOC which reflects your job roles and other details as prescribed by CIC

4 :- For POF, I have all amount in form of cash and FD in a bank. Would a account statement of last 6 months be suffice?

If your bank account has sufficient amount of POF that is sufficient/ FD is accepted as POF but u need to get a letter from bank stating the FD is readily redeemable

Your kind guidance and suggestion would be most helpful.

Regards, :)

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once you get ITA, the CRS reduction due to age will not have any effect.
The IELTS expiry after ITA will have a impact on CRS score. IELTS has also to be valid on date of application.
Select your NOC as per duties of job and not as per designation
You shall need a balance confirmation letter from BANKS along with six months statement

Avijeet3

Feb 17, 2015
Thanks for your prompt response,

I did not understand this point

You need to provide address proof. Passport is used as an valid ID.

Does it mean that address on my wife's passport and mine needs to be same ?? currently she has her pre-marriage address.

Avijeet3

Feb 17, 2015
Once you get ITA, the CRS reduction due to age will not have any effect.
The IELTS expiry after ITA will have a impact on CRS score. IELTS has also to be valid on date of application.
Select your NOC as per duties of job and not as per designation
You shall need a balance confirmation letter from BANKS along with six months statement

Thanks , do you mean crs freezes after eAPR ??

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Thanks for your prompt response,

I did not understand this point

You need to provide address proof. Passport is used as an valid ID.

Does it mean that address on my wife's passport and mine needs to be same ?? currently she has her pre-marriage address.
Sorry I missed writing "don't"
They will not ask for any address proofs. passport is a valid ID and PCC is a crucial document

Reactions: Avijeet3