+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
For change of name of my spouse post marriage, I had attached the marriage registration certificate and copy of old and new passport. Would this be sufficient or should I submit a copy of the affidavit now (as I am anyways raising a CSE for some other thing).
Hi,

In my opinion, it is. However, there is no harm in adding the affidavit when you send the CSE. I'm sure this will put your mind at ease.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
The document checklist shows following 2 tabs to submit my employment reference letter against my 2 employments:

1. Employment records (required)
2. Employment records 2 (required)

How to know the sequence of submission of records. Is the older employment record to be uploaded in 1st tab and current employment records be uploaded in 2nd tab or vice versa
Or this does not make any difference?
Thanks in advance for your help
Hi,

They will be in the same order you entered them in employment history.

Regards

Reactions: avminto

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hi,

In the Address History section, Street Number is mandatory..But in some cases, like in my university dormitory address, there is no Street Number. What should I do? Shall I put N/A and move on?

Thanks

mrzbd

aneti

Jun 8, 2017
Hello everyone,
i created an EE profile, but i am a bit concerned,
as i did answer that my family consists of 3 people (including me), but at the end on top of my application in the Summary:
it states my name as a Primary applicant
and my husband's ad a Dependent applicant,
and my child is not there (i was not asked any info about the child-name ,age, nothing).
Is this the way it is supposed to be?

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hi guys !!

I need some urgent help. I got my eAPR last month and then I add my wife's name on my fie yesterday. I just realized that I made small mistake on with her passport pages. I forget to add her stamp pages on it. Can I remove present copy of her passport and add new one ?

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When showing POF, do u have to show the amount mentioned in the EE profile or can it change provided it's more than the minimum requirement?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I am writing the LOE to support my application and I got a couple of questions:

1. I got more than 100 entries on the travel history, as in the system only can input 30, I saw people say that have to attach a table on the LOE.
Just attached as PDF is ok right? Like one more page of the LOE. Do we include the whole Travel History or only the entries we couldn't write on the system?

2. Some jobs of the main applicant are not included on the Work History, but yes on the Personal History (They aren't skilled jobs so I guess we do not need to explain it), but for the spouse, I didn't include any job on the Work History, but all in the Personal History, as is experience outside of Canada, do we need to explain something about it?

3. Did you print, sign and scan the LOE?

Thanks a lot!

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Experts,

Can anyone pls share how long does it take usually for WES to complete the evaluation processing starting from the day I see "Evaluation under processing" in my WES account current status field ?

Thank you in advance

andong168

May 19, 2017
Dear Experts,
I used to apply for EE profile, and of course having EE number, but I have deleted it.
Now, I am opening the new one in which there is a field required my previous EE number and Unique Client Identifier (UCI).
In fact, I have no idea about UCI and where I am able to find it out.
Pls advise if it is mandatory
Thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hello, when you submit your application how long take to get AOR
Hi,

It varies, but of late it has been coming within hours. You should have received it by now.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi,

In the Address History section, Street Number is mandatory..But in some cases, like in my university dormitory address, there is no Street Number. What should I do? Shall I put N/A and move on?

Thanks

mrzbd
Hi,

You can try put N/A but if it fails some have put 00 and moved on.

Regards

Reactions: mrzbd

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello everyone,
i created an EE profile, but i am a bit concerned,
as i did answer that my family consists of 3 people (including me), but at the end on top of my application in the Summary:
it states my name as a Primary applicant
and my husband's ad a Dependent applicant,
and my child is not there (i was not asked any info about the child-name ,age, nothing).
Is this the way it is supposed to be?
Hi,

This is normal, you will be asked about your child in you PR application (post-ITA).

All the best

Reactions: aneti

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi guys !!

I need some urgent help. I got my eAPR last month and then I add my wife's name on my fie yesterday. I just realized that I made small mistake on with her passport pages. I forget to add her stamp pages on it. Can I remove present copy of her passport and add new one ?
Hi,

Yes, you can. If you upload a new one the old document will be replaced. You can do this as many times as you want until you submit the application.

All the best

Reactions: Champ.90

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
When showing POF, do u have to show the amount mentioned in the EE profile or can it change provided it's more than the minimum requirement?
Hi,

Correct, it can change as long as it remains above the minimum requirement.

Regards