+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS score after submitting profile

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
Submitted the EE profile couple of hours ago. Where and when can i check the CRS score for my profile. I do not see anything yet in my account.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted the EE profile couple of hours ago. Where and when can i check the CRS score for my profile. I do not see anything yet in my account.
is it live yet ? i mean your profile.. usually takes 24-48 hrs for it to be active and enter the pool.

once you login and pass all the security questions, you will see your score on the first page itself...

good luck

nbgr

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
When I created mine last week I had the same issue. Waited a couple of hours but my score would still not show up so I forced an update to my profile and after that my score was available.

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
When I created mine last week I had the same issue. Waited a couple of hours but my score would still not show up so I forced an update to my profile and after that my score was available.
How do you force an update to the profile?

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
is it live yet ? i mean your profile.. usually takes 24-48 hrs for it to be active and enter the pool.

once you login and pass all the security questions, you will see your score on the first page itself...

good luck
Yes i got the 2 emails that profile has been accepted in the EE pool.

candadream

Jun 24, 2021
it is possible to see the CSR score before submitting the application? (not using the calculator tool, but the real-official CSR)