+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Score 460 and above- February 2018

Joshua2018

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Hey All,

This is a thread for all candidates who have an estimated CRS Score of 460 above and working on creating their Express Entry profile. Let's all connect over here and discuss.

I am just waiting for my ECA to be completed on February 14th. My wife is the primary applicant and our CRS score is 469. We will be submitting our profile soon. Do you think we should start the FBI clearance right away since we will not have much time after getting ITA?

Please advice.

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hey All,

This is a thread for all candidates who have an estimated CRS Score of 460 above and working on creating their Express Entry profile. Let's all connect over here and discuss.

I am just waiting for my ECA to be completed on February 14th. My wife is the primary applicant and our CRS score is 469. We will be submitting our profile soon. Do you think we should start the FBI clearance right away since we will not have much time after getting ITA?

Please advice.
With new FBI edo process it just takes 2 days after fingerprint delivery to get pcc. You can get it before this duration increases due to more people going through edo process. It's better to apply now and keep it ready.
You can find more info on edo process here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fbi-us-pcc-edo-processing.542539/

Last edited:
Reactions: rsid

pradeepcsu

Mar 7, 2017
Hey All,

Please advice.
Did you get your ITA in last Express Entry Draw?