+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Score 422: still haven't received PT from OINP

anilahasan

Feb 5, 2016
I have a total CRS score of 422. My profile was created on February 6, 2016. My initial score was 413 after which I updated my husband's education assessment equivalence increasing it to 422. My question is that I fulfill all the criteria of PN from Ontario under the Human Capital Priorities Program and have a score of 80 where they require a score of 67. Having said that, I am yet to receive a PT from Ontario. Can someone clarify what I can do to improve my chance? Some people have recommended deleting my EE profile and adding it again has led them to get it. Is it something that would have an impact?

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anilahasan said:
I have a total CRS score of 422. My profile was created on February 6, 2016. My initial score was 413 after which I updated my husband's education assessment equivalence increasing it to 422. My question is that I fulfill all the criteria of PN from Ontario under the Human Capital Priorities Program and have a score of 80 where they require a score of 67. Having said that, I am yet to receive a PT from Ontario. Can someone clarify what I can do to improve my chance? Some people have recommended deleting my EE profile and adding it again has led them to get it. Is it something that would have an impact?
Hi Anila,

Any news? Have you received any PT notification?

I am waiting since March 4th with 403. Just received a ghost email 20 mins ago. So wanted to follow up whether anyone received any PT?

Thanks