+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS score 409

SwapnaAnand

Jul 3, 2017
I have a CRS score of 409 with an 8 band IELTS score. What are my chances for provincial nomination from Ontario?Do all profiles in the pool above 400 CRS score get a nomination from ontario if it has been marked as preffered territory in the form?Is the CRS score expected to go down to this score by the end of the year?My profile expires in December.PLease reply soon.

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
I have a CRS score of 409 with an 8 band IELTS score. What are my chances for provincial nomination from Ontario?Do all profiles in the pool above 400 CRS score get a nomination from ontario if it has been marked as preffered territory in the form?Is the CRS score expected to go down to this score by the end of the year?My profile expires in December.PLease reply soon.
The optimists on the forum expect 409 to be hit in September. I was at 409 until I got older.. I received an Ontario NOI last month and people are now receiving it under 400.

However if your account is old you probably want to withdraw and create a new one to kick off the Ontario check as they only seem to be sending invites to people who registered in June or later.

SwapnaAnand

Jul 3, 2017
I applied in Decmber 2016. I have only 6 months left in the pool. Do you think I stand a chance this year?