+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS points assignment time duration after submitting the application

farazi14

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Hi Guys,

I would like to ask how much time will it take for immigration to assign CRS points after the application is submitted?

Also, How much further time they take to update additional CRS points incase of improved IELTS results e.g. CLB 7 to CLB 9?

Thanks
Faraz

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
farazi14 said:
Hi Guys,

I would like to ask how much time will it take for immigration to assign CRS points after the application is submitted?

Also, How much further time they take to update additional CRS points incase of improved IELTS results e.g. CLB 7 to CLB 9?

Thanks
Faraz
24 hours

farazi14

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Really :eek: that quick!!

So it means it will take them 24 hours to assign CRS points when application is submitted initially.

It will take another 24 hours to allocate additional CRS points when we provide IELTS CLB 9 results.

I am really stunned to know this quick. I had misunderstood this before that it took 6 months for CRS points assignment. Please confirm that above to statments again.

Thanks a million for your input.

Faraz Amjad

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
farazi14 said:
Really :eek: that quick!!

So it means it will take them 24 hours to assign CRS points when application is submitted initially.

It will take another 24 hours to allocate additional CRS points when we provide IELTS CLB 9 results.

I am really stunned to know this quick. I had misunderstood this before that it takes 6 months for CRS assignment. Please confirm that above to statments again.

Thanks a million for your input.

Faraz Amjad
Yes. With some luck, you can be in Canada in 6 months. Its Express Entry! :)