+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS of 385, unable to get into the pool

Jay983

May 15, 2024
hi all,
Please I would like your help to comment my profile.
I use the CRS tool to simulate my CRS score, I get a score of 385. however I am unable to get into the pool and I would like to understand why after I enter all my details and completing the forms.
here are some info about my profile:
- Married 43yo female with 2 teenage kids
- I have a bachelor degree in Business administration with at least 8 years of experience in my current job as a call center supervisor with CNP: 62023.
- I am native french speaking with a TCF score of C2 for all the criteria( reading, listenning, etc.)
Please can you help shed some light on why I am getting rejected immediately after I submit my profile into Express entry?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi all,
Please I would like your help to comment my profile.
I use the CRS tool to simulate my CRS score, I get a score of 385. however I am unable to get into the pool and I would like to understand why after I enter all my details and completing the forms.
here are some info about my profile:
- Married 43yo female with 2 teenage kids
- I have a bachelor degree in Business administration with at least 8 years of experience in my current job as a call center supervisor with CNP: 62023.
- I am native french speaking with a TCF score of C2 for all the criteria( reading, listenning, etc.)
Please can you help shed some light on why I am getting rejected immediately after I submit my profile into Express entry?
You need 67 selection points to be eligible. Are you eligible? So you have ECA for degree. Age will not give you many points maybe 4. What is IELTS scores?

Jay983

May 15, 2024
You need 67 selection points to be eligible. Are you eligible? So you have ECA for degree. Age will not give you points. What is IELTS scores?
Please can you detail more on the 67 points needed? i am french speaker and I cannot do the IELTS. I've done the TCF Canada language test and passed with success and perfect marks. however i have high hopes because I see on the March 26 draw for french speaking, the CRS score was 338. I am trying to understand how my profile with the CRS simulator giving me 385 cannot enter the pool

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please can you detail more on the 67 points needed? i am french speaker and I cannot do the IELTS. I've done the TCF Canada language test and passed with success and perfect marks. however i have high hopes because I see on the March 26 draw for french speaking, the CRS score was 338. I am trying to understand how my profile with the CRS simulator giving me 385 cannot enter the pool
What is your ECA equivalency? You need 67 points to be eligible to submit a profile and I think you probably only have around 64.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

Jay983

May 15, 2024

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
For my ECA score, I got it from WES. I got the Canadian equivalent of College diploma( 2 years): 91 and Bachelor degree( 4 years): 112
112 is not the selection score. You are mixing up being eligible (selection factors in the link) with CRS score.

Jay983

May 15, 2024
112 is not the selection score. You are mixing up being eligible (selection factors in the link) with CRS score.
Thanks a lot My dear, I was able to see what i was missing. I got a selection score of 69 after seeing what I was missing in the selection criteria

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My selection score was 64( with no relative of mine), however I recalculated with adding 5 points for my spouse that has a relative living in Canada, boosting the result to 69.
Is your spouse coming to Canada with you and included in the EE profile? Do you have sufficient proof of funds to cover all four of you?