+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS of 305

bomemtici

Mar 18, 2017
I am 43 yrs. Have experience in procurement of technical products.. I did my Mechanical Engineering in 1996 and have experience of 18yrs. I have 7 bands each in IELTS but by calculating the CRS online I could get only 305 and i have heard that chances are less with this. So can i increase the CRS?
Secondly whether i can apply for EE program?

CANDACEC

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Hi bomemtici,

I would say try to improve your Ielts score it will give some boost to your crs. Most of the people here in forum think that score is on a downward slope rite now it might also touch 400 some time this year, However I really doubt if it would go blow 400 mark. Since all your experience is out side canada you might be eligible for FSW program. IF you visit cic.gc.ca and create you account and start creating your EE profile it will let you know if you are eligible to apply under express entry or not. Moreover if you are married and your partner is younger then you also if she is working try making her the primary applicant and see what crs difference you get.

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can most likely apply for EE. Your best bet is to try and get CLB 9 and above as this will probably get you around 75 or more total points. You could also try to get a job offer too as this will get you 50 points. Job offers require specific conditions and paperwork. Best of luck!

CANDACEC

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
HI A good new for you so I tried multiple scenarios to see how can we get you a score above 400. I found out that you can get score of 408 if you do the following.

1 if you can enroll into a post graduate diploma atleast 8 months long(Make sure it is a good institute since you would need to get wes)
2 Try to get followings score in ielts
S 7.5
w 7.5
r 8
l 8

The above qualification combined with your existing can get you score of 408 that I think can land you with ITA.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANDACEC said:
HI A good new for you so I tried multiple scenarios to see how can we get you a score above 400. I found out that you can get score of 408 if you do the following.

1 if you can enroll into a post graduate diploma atleast 8 months long(Make sure it is a good institute since you would need to get wes)
2 Try to get followings score in ielts
S 7.5
w 7.5
r 8
l 8

The above qualification combined with your existing can get you score of 408 that I think can land you with ITA.
Yes, I think that's they only way you can go, and then maybe with PNP, because even with 408 is so difficult to get direct ITA, buy anyway if you really want to do it, you must try to be above 400. You count also that because your age you lost already 65 points, and will keep losing 5 more each year. So, if you have time, prepare the IELTS to get the above score buddy.

bomemtici

Mar 18, 2017
Can I consultant Immigration Agents like Y-axis or Opulentuz. Can they find any way or it would be waste of time and money?

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please also check if you met the Minimum Eligibility criteria. Many people miss this part. Although you can calculate your score for CRS, you may be ineligible to the six selection factors. I have seen this happened to a person I know. She reached the age of 36 which prevented her from achieving the 67/100 six selection factors. You said that you are more than 40 years old so you might wanna check if you still qualify.

Here is the link so you can calculate for the 67/100 minimum requirement. This is the first hurdle before you qualify to the CRS pool.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bomemtici said:
Can I consultant Immigration Agents like Y-axis or Opulentuz. Can they find any way or it would be waste of time and money?
It would be a total loss of money if you consult immigration agents as they cant do any magic to increase your chances. There are many fake ones who will assure you a job offer. Don't fall for it. Canadian immigration process is very simple to understand and you can get all information from this bible forum. Use it to maximum. All the best.

bomemtici

Mar 18, 2017
hopesarehigh said:
It would be a total loss of money if you consult immigration agents as they cant do any magic to increase your chances. There are many fake ones who will assure you a job offer. Don't fall for it. Canadian immigration process is very simple to understand and you can get all information from this bible forum. Use it to maximum. All the best.
That i am already qualifying for express entry basically 5points i am getting for relatives otherwise i was scoring 63points

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bomemtici said:
That i am already qualifying for express entry basically 5points i am getting for relatives otherwise i was scoring 63points
That's a close call. Be sure you have the proper documents to prove your relatives in Canada. Good luck!

Oct 13, 2021
Hello All,

We both (myself & my wife) are IT professionals (exp. 13 years), and our current CRS score is 305 (NOC 2171). any chances of getting PR (under PNP program) in this score? Please share your experience.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks Naturgrl for reply. here I'm talking about PNP program. any chance in that also?
With 305 very low. Maybe Alberta is they choose your NOC and select a score that low. 300 is their minimum. Maybe Saskatchewan if you meet their points (68+) and your NOC is selected. Believe you need to be licensed in Saskatchewan.

Reactions: princemalhotra
Oct 13, 2021
With 305 very low. Maybe Alberta is they choose your NOC and select a score that low. 300 is their minimum. Maybe Saskatchewan if you meet their points (68+) and your NOC is selected. Believe you need to be licensed in Saskatchewan.
What do you mean by licensed here? please elaborate more.