+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS increased after ITA due to 1 year Spouse Canadian experience

Srinivas52

May 29, 2019
Hello All,

My spouse has completed 1 year Canada experience under Work permit. Due to this, my CRS has increased with five additional points today. I would like to get suggestions for the following two questions.

1. Is the increased score going to impact my PR application?
2. My spouse has worked in five different companies and could not get reference letters for all of them. Should I submit only my spouse Canadian experience or foreign experience too?

Please advise.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - No.
2 - Your spouse's foreign work experience is irrelevant, include only the Canadian work experience in the work history section and provide documentation to proof that work experience only.

Srinivas52

May 29, 2019
1 - No.
2 - Your spouse's foreign work experience is irrelevant, include only the Canadian work experience in the work history section and provide documentation to proof that work experience only.
Thank you for your quick response. You have mentioned only to include Canada alone. I have one more question. Please suggest if possible. My Spouse has come to Canada from India under deputation from the company she is presently working. Should I submit the proof of her present company proof for both countries or just Canada?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Thank you for your quick response. You have mentioned only to include Canada alone. I have one more question. Please suggest if possible. My Spouse has come to Canada from India under deputation from the company she is presently working. Should I submit the proof of her present company proof for both countries or just Canada?
Just Canada...