+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Certificate of Qualification - am I eligible?

penthouse99

Apr 12, 2014
My NOC: Construction inspectors (NOC 2264-B)

Wanna know if I am eligible for extra +50 CRS points? For Skill transferability factors Education - Certificate of qualification. I'll be probably invited as CEC or FSW.

I have a "Road Construction Junior Inspector" certificate issued by Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians & Technologists, in Engineering: Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists trade. (listed here https://www.ontario.ca/page/work-your-profession-or-trade)

I am not sure if this +50 point is only given to Federal Skilled TRADE stream or if it's applied to all the other streams like CEC or FSW.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My NOC: Construction inspectors (NOC 2264-B)

Wanna know if I am eligible for extra +50 CRS points? For Skill transferability factors Education - Certificate of qualification. I'll be probably invited as CEC or FSW.

I have a "Road Construction Junior Inspector" certificate issued by Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians & Technologists, in Engineering: Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists trade. (listed here https://www.ontario.ca/page/work-your-profession-or-trade)

I am not sure if this +50 point is only given to Federal Skilled TRADE stream or if it's applied to all the other streams like CEC or FSW.
You won't receive those points. It is not because of the stream but rather because of your NOC.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks, do you know why though? I as hopeful since my association is listed following Ircc's website :(

link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=744&top=29

I found my professional association through this link, 'The regulatory body that governs trades'
  • Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades,
  • Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades,
  • Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production,
  • Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators,
  • Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks, and
  • Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers.
Only those above qualify, if you say "yes" to having a certificate of qualification and add your NOC then the system will simply not grant any points.

Mongolzam

Jan 24, 2018
  • Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production,
  • Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators,
Only those above qualify, if you say "yes" to having a certificate of qualification and add your NOC then the system will simply not grant any points.
I have 5 years chefs experience in my country but I don't have a certificate. Can I still apply as cook or chefs under skilled trades program? thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

penthouse99

Apr 12, 2014
Are you AI??? how do you know so well and so much?? thanks!! no luck with me though :(