+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS 420

Dec 25, 2019
Hi
Could some please shed some light on whether there is a possibility of getting a pnp invitation if my scores are 420?
I got the highest points for ielts and work experience and I don’t see any other way to increase points unless I move to Canada to study.

Ghurala

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hi
Could some please shed some light on whether there is a possibility of getting a pnp invitation if my scores are 420?
I got the highest points for ielts and work experience and I don’t see any other way to increase points unless I move to Canada to study.
Are you talking about enhanced PNP?
If yes then please note that all the Provinces have their own requirement under which they issue nominations, province has access to the Express Entry pool and they will only issue PNP to the candidate who have shown interest in their province and have connection to the province. Provinces don't like to waste the nomination, as there is a cap on the PNP for all the provinces. So the the nomination are issued to the candidate who can prove strong connection to the province and has intent of living there.
Generally I have seen that the applicants with the job offer from the province has received PNP from the that particular province.