+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRP on the RP Portal

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Hi,

I guess this is more of a technical question but I would appreciate if anyone that went through the same thing can give an answer.

I recently got the 2nd email stating that I need to answer it with some Infos (Basic stuff) and that after i will be getting an invite to create a PR Portal Account to confirm and ask for my card. Except I already have an account that I used to deposit my PR documents online a few months ago.

Is there anything I need to do to confirm my PR or do I just use the same account and request my Permenanent Residence Card?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Reactions: Josephine87

Zead

Mar 29, 2019
Hi,

I guess this is more of a technical question but I would appreciate if anyone that went through the same thing can give an answer.

I recently got the 2nd email stating that I need to answer it with some Infos (Basic stuff) and that after i will be getting an invite to create a PR Portal Account to confirm and ask for my card. Except I already have an account that I used to deposit my PR documents online a few months ago.

Is there anything I need to do to confirm my PR or do I just use the same account and request my Permenanent Residence Card?

Thanks in advance for any help :)
ii have the same question as you. still waiting for the portal invite email. i was thinking about applying for pr card before receiving the email because i have the option available in the portal. did you recieve the email?

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
ii have the same question as you. still waiting for the portal invite email. i was thinking about applying for pr card before receiving the email because i have the option available in the portal. did you recieve the email?
Hi, yes so I ended up getting an email and it seems they found the information and linked to my already existing account.

Zead

Mar 29, 2019
Hi, yes so I ended up getting an email and it seems they found the information and linked to my already existing account.
It happened to me as well. I got second email on 16th of sep but I am still waiting for ecopr. How about you? Did u receive ur confirmation?

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
It happened to me as well. I got second email on 16th of sep but I am still waiting for ecopr. How about you? Did u receive ur confirmation?
Nope. I uploaded the pic and address since September 5th and still waiting for eCOPR. It makes no sense and only adding additional stress..

Zead

Mar 29, 2019
Hi I Just wanted to let u know that I got my e-COPR today NOV 18. Good luck to u If havnt received it already.

Nope. I uploaded the pic and address since September 5th and still waiting for eCOPR. It makes no sense and only adding additional stress..