+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crossing from Seattle to British Columbia

Corvallis2015

Dec 26, 2020
Hi, I am helping community members crossing from Seattle to BC as refugee claimants, is there any organization like Vive who could book an appointment with Border agency for their interview? I really appreciate the response.

itzdrmac

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
if you are crossing through a legal border actually u dont need an appointment. I crossed myself without an appointment. All i did was downloaded some forms and filled them in advance, it saved a lot of time and i was processed very quickly

Corvallis2015

Dec 26, 2020
if you are crossing through a legal border actually u dont need an appointment. I crossed myself without an appointment. All i did was downloaded some forms and filled them in advance, it saved a lot of time and i was processed very quickly
Thank you very much for the response, dear. I shall appreciate if you could provide more detail regarding this. Which border did you use? how much time it took? What is the best time to cross? What are some forms you are talking about? Can their family come from canada and drive them to canada? or should they stay in Canada and wait for them at the border. Thanks

itzdrmac

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Thank you very much for the response, dear. I shall appreciate if you could provide more detail regarding this. Which border did you use? how much time it took? What is the best time to cross? What are some forms you are talking about? Can their family come from canada and drive them to canada? or should they stay in Canada and wait for them at the border. Thanks
I crossed through peace bridge between buffalo and niagra. the whole process took around 5 hours. Early Morning is good since all officers will.be in duty but u can cross any time .yes family must come and receive them at the border.