+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crossing border coutts

Epatha 23

May 9, 2019
Hello just would like to ask if anybody can advise well.we are planning to go to coutts to land since we received our copr.my husband hand a 24 months conditional discharged and he completed it last year sept 2018.ircc have all the court records and final dispositionsince they kept on asking for it?my wuestion is will it affect us to cross the border and flagpoll?thanks in advance

Epatha 23

May 9, 2019
Retype only.my husband had a conditional discharged but he finished it last 2018.thats why ircc approved our application.my concern is in the border if we cross is it going to be a problem for them to validate our copr?what if they will ask him “do you have criminal record” what would be the best answer?since the question is for present situation.he dont have criminal charges now.thanks id somebody can advise and help

Epatha23

May 9, 2019
The best answer to every question is the truth.
Thanks for reply .just confused about the question.if do i need to start the conversation and open up topic about his criminal charges before since the question is for present situation”Do you have criminal charges?not do you HAD criminal chargesthank you againn