+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cross the border from Us to Canada

Ibou94

Jan 17, 2019
I want to seek refugee in Canada because I've become a Christian and my family is Muslim. They're sending me treats on social media and email. And my father usually comes to Atlanta he's threatening me too so I don't feel safe here anymore I need help. I lived in Canada for 3 years but I got out of there when my student permit expired because I didn't want to remain there illegally and I couldn't afford to renew it, my father stopped paying for my school fees when he realized I became a Christian. Please I need help he said he will pay some people to kill me in U.S and if I go back home I will be tortured by him and his brotheres.

Ameeroov

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Mississauga
I want to seek refugee in Canada because I've become a Christian and my family is Muslim. They're sending me treats on social media and email. And my father usually comes to Atlanta he's threatening me too so I don't feel safe here anymore I need help. I lived in Canada for 3 years but I got out of there when my student permit expired because I didn't want to remain there illegally and I couldn't afford to renew it, my father stopped paying for my school fees when he realized I became a Christian. Please I need help he said he will pay some people to kill me in U.S and if I go back home I will be tortured by him and his brotheres.
What is your status in US ?
I don’t believe you can come to Canada unless you have a family member in here !
3rd country agreement
Plus to that you case is not genuine for me ! In First you can claim in us plus whatever your Dadd says it means nothing is us you live in a safe country
This is only my opinion
Best of luck

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you are legally in the US claiming asylum because your father comes to Atlanta will not be a valid reason to have to claim asylum in Canada.

Ibou94

Jan 17, 2019
What is your status in US ?
I don’t believe you can come to Canada unless you have a family member in here !
3rd country agreement
Plus to that you case is not genuine for me ! In First you can claim in us plus whatever your Dadd says it means nothing is us you live in a safe country
This is only my opinion
Best of luck
I had a tourist visa in the US but it's expired

Ibou94

Jan 17, 2019
If you are legally in the US claiming asylum because your father comes to Atlanta will not be a valid reason to have to claim asylum in

I'm afraid to try and they reject it because of the political atmosphere right now in the U.S. What if they refuse will I be able to apply in Canada?

Ibou94

Jan 17, 2019
Did you apply for asylum in the US? Canada is definitely cracking down on asylum shopping. Only feel comfortable recommending legal routes to Canada and it doesn't sound like you have family in Canada so the legal routes are not available.
No I don't have family in Canada I just have friends there

Lovely-Canada

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
No I don't have family in Canada I just have friends there
You are already in a great country which is big enough to spend whole life away from snow.
Better stick there in any other state and you will be alright. Chase an American dream instead of chilled snowy dream