+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credit History

marlaANDmateh

May 26, 2007
Hi all !!

Ok so im going to be applying for PR in canada via the spousal sponsorship , hopefully january next year so i can finally be with my dream and we can start a long and happy life together.

I have only one concern about my proces from the British angle and that is my credit rating.

In the past, mainly during my teenage years i was quite irresponsible with my finances and although i have never been bankcrupt nor in debt over say 500 pounds, i know that i have a negative credit rating within the UK.

Is this going to affect my chances of getting PR in canada?

I havent ever been taken to corut over this and so i have no criminal record its just that i would really stuggle to get a credit card or applying for a loan in the UK.

As i said i have never been in trouble with the law regarding my credit history, can anyone see this being a problem??

Thanks in anticipation for your responses

Mateh

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

marlaANDmateh said:
Hi all !!

Ok so im going to be applying for PR in canada via the spousal sponsorship , hopefully january next year so i can finally be with my dream and we can start a long and happy life together.

I have only one concern about my proces from the British angle and that is my credit rating.

In the past, mainly during my *censored word*age years i was quite irresponsible with my finances and although i have never been bankcrupt nor in debt over say 500 pounds, i know that i have a negative credit rating within the UK.

Is this going to affect my chances of getting PR in canada?

I havent ever been taken to corut over this and so i have no criminal record its just that i would really stuggle to get a credit card or applying for a loan in the UK.

As i said i have never been in trouble with the law regarding my credit history, can anyone see this being a problem??

Thanks in anticipation for your responses

Mateh
Your credit rating has no effect on a PR application.

PMM