Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
xpressentry said:
I dont plan to include credit cards.
Me neither....

Should we though? :( Noo... I will be thinking about this over and over...

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Thanks. If I don't have to mention it, then I prefer not to. I was just thinking that I will be paying with the card so it's clear that I do have one... and was wondering whether it was required to provide the details for the card. If I don't have to mention it, I will leave it out. It would take extra time to get it. Thanks everyone.
Hi,

I am in a very similar situation as you, I have a credit card issued on the same account which I am using as POF, and I have not shown my credit card outstanding amount or statements, but the problem is I have submitted 6 months account statement through which CIC can come to know of this card.. I have got my AOR, now very worried whether this is a mistake or not. What has your experience been, please share

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi,

I am in a very similar situation as you, I have a credit card issued on the same account which I am using as POF, and I have not shown my credit card outstanding amount or statements, but the problem is I have submitted 6 months account statement through which CIC can come to know of this card.. I have got my AOR, now very worried whether this is a mistake or not. What has your experience been, please share
u dont have to disclose ur credit cards. All u need to show is ur bank statement for 6 months which shows u have enough POF

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hi,

So what was the outcome? I see you already have PPR so I guess it didn't matter then?

rk186024

Jun 11, 2018
Hi All,

The account in which I'm showing funds(gift deed) as PoF has transactions stating payment for credit cards (AmEx, HSBC etc). I have to show past 6 months statements as this is where my salary gets deposited.

Will CIC ask me about these if I do not declare these cards voluntarily? I do not have any debts on these cards, just use them normally and have always made timely payments.

views plz...

Thanks.

anti-pro

Aug 24, 2018
Why are people misleading others here in several responses? Their website states that you should mention your debts or any of the loan amount. As simple as that. It is incorrect to assume that few people got PPR by not showing anything so it would work in every case. In fact, it will unnecessarily delay your application if CIC asks for this info explicitly and then you end up sharing this info.
The relevant question here is in which format should it be given? I am not sure if Bank officials (inspite of having credit cards from their banks) provide any account information related to your credit cards. If they do, then its easier otherwise I am planning to simply attach last month's statement stating the amount due.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Why are people misleading others here in several responses? Their website states that you should mention your debts or any of the loan amount. As simple as that. It is incorrect to assume that few people got PPR by not showing anything so it would work in every case. In fact, it will unnecessarily delay your application if CIC asks for this info explicitly and then you end up sharing this info.
The relevant question here is in which format should it be given? I am not sure if Bank officials (inspite of having credit cards from their banks) provide any account information related to your credit cards. If they do, then its easier otherwise I am planning to simply attach last month's statement stating the amount due.

True that. But many banks don't provide such letters which clearly state the liability in the way CIC wants. My bank didn't even want to stamp any credit card statements, and downloaded statements obviously don't have much credibility either. I explained this inability to obtain these detials in LOE though

wvey

Jun 18, 2018
True that. But many banks don't provide such letters which clearly state the liability in the way CIC wants. My bank didn't even want to stamp any credit card statements, and downloaded statements obviously don't have much credibility either. I explained this inability to obtain these detials in LOE though
I want to include my credit card outstanding in my bank's certificate since my savings account statement has payments to credit card bill. Also just to be safe and honest about it since cic specifically asked to include any loans and credit card outstandings. But should I also upload credit card e-bill? One of my credit card bill has full card details with number in it, as per my understanding, that should not be required to upload. Any thoughts?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
I want to include my credit card outstanding in my bank's certificate since my savings account statement has payments to credit card bill. Also just to be safe and honest about it since cic specifically asked to include any loans and credit card outstandings. But should I also upload credit card e-bill? One of my credit card bill has full card details with number in it, as per my understanding, that should not be required to upload. Any thoughts?

I did not upload anything for credit card because my bank wasn't willing to stamp the e-statements and I thought e-statements on their own wouldn't be deemed credible enough as anyone can edit them through pdf editors. So I am not sure I can answer your question

kakkarh

Jan 3, 2018
Hi guys, I have shown INR 30,000 extra funds for POF, However, i have attached my credit card statement which has payment due of INR 35,000 which i always pay when i receive my salary at the end of the month. Will this be problem as my funds including credit card debts is less than the required funds?

Khush3009

Sep 11, 2018
Hi All,

The account in which I'm showing funds(gift deed) as PoF has transactions stating payment for credit cards (AmEx, HSBC etc). I have to show past 6 months statements as this is where my salary gets deposited.

Will CIC ask me about these if I do not declare these cards voluntarily? I do not have any debts on these cards, just use them normally and have always made timely payments.

views plz...

Thanks.
Hey rk186024,
Did you upload your credit card bills ?
What happen

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hi guys, I have shown INR 30,000 extra funds for POF, However, i have attached my credit card statement which has payment due of INR 35,000 which i always pay when i receive my salary at the end of the month. Will this be problem as my funds including credit card debts is less than the required funds?
Can't you wait to submit your application after the credit card is submitted?