+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credentials Evaluation for employment /immigration

zakir hussain

Jan 25, 2012
please kanaman tell me will it be useful to apply for credential evaluation before the new policy for 2013 has been implemented.i am physical therapist and the canadian alliance of physiotherapist conduct this service.but am not sure whether the alliance will still be the designated authority to carry on this service or some other organization will be hired by the immigration ministry.please guide

kings80

Oct 5, 2012
Hello Kanamen,

Nice post!

I am a dentist from India and would like to know what are the suitable credential evaluation organizations for Immigration under Federal Skilled Category in 2013 ?

Look forward to hear from you soon ,

Best Regards,

kings

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zakir hussain said:
please kanaman tell me will it be useful to apply for credential evaluation before the new policy for 2013 has been implemented.i am physical therapist and the canadian alliance of physiotherapist conduct this service.but am not sure whether the alliance will still be the designated authority to carry on this service or some other organization will be hired by the immigration ministry.please guide
Yes,you may get evaluation. please contact the Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators. The Canadian alliance of physiotherapist is responsible for administering the Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE) as well as evaluating the education and qualifications of internationally educated physiotherapists.Go ahead with them . You can contact them by tel number 416-234-8800 or visit thier web site www.alliancept.org for more information

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kings80 said:
Hello Kanamen,

Nice post!

I am a dentist from India and would like to know what are the suitable credential evaluation organizations for Immigration under Federal Skilled Category in 2013 ?

Look forward to hear from you soon ,

Best Regards,

kings
Please contact the University Of Toronto

University of Toronto
Faculty of Dentistry
124 Edward St.
Toronto ON M5G 1G6 Canada
Phone: 416-979-4900
Fax: 416-979-4566
www.utoronto.ca/dentistry

OR

http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces
http://www.icascanada.ca/contact.aspx

After landing ,to practice as a dentist in Ontario, you must successfully complete a full-time, two-year qualifying program or the “NDEB Equivalency Process”.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erdavid said:
hi,
how about credential assessment for electronics engineer?

regards, erdavid
Please go through
http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Kanamen,

please let guide us...now what can we do? Is it better to submit papers in University of Toronto or WES to properly use our times for assessment credentials?

sadu

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Kanamen said:
Yes,its the best time to get evaluation. please contact the Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators. The Canadian alliance of physiotherapist is responsible for administering the Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE) as well as evaluating the education and qualifications of internationally educated physiotherapists.Go ahead with them . You can contact them by tel number 416-234-8800 or visit thier web site www.alliancept.org for more information
Hi
I applied for credentials in July 2011 and got my reports in Oct 2012. Alliancept asked me to submit additional documents from my school before Nov 17th. They sent it by Fedex by Nov 1st week. But now it didnt reach and Fedex is saying there is no physical appearance of the document which my school sent. It is impossible to get it again from school. Now i dont know what step to take. Plz advice.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
Dear Kanamen,

please let guide us...now what can we do? Is it better to submit papers in University of Toronto or WES to properly use our times for assessment credentials?
http://www.icascanada.ca/pdf/REQUIRED-DOCUMENTS.pdf or
Comparative-Education-Service-CES

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadu said:
Kanamen said:
Yes,its the best time to get evaluation. please contact the Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators. The Canadian alliance of physiotherapist is responsible for administering the Physiotherapy Competency Exam (PCE) as well as evaluating the education and qualifications of internationally educated physiotherapists.Go ahead with them . You can contact them by tel number 416-234-8800 or visit thier web site www.alliancept.org for more information
Hi
I applied for credentials in July 2011 and got my reports in Oct 2012. Alliancept asked me to submit additional documents from my school before Nov 17th. They sent it by Fedex by Nov 1st week. But now it didnt reach and Fedex is saying there is no physical appearance of the document which my school sent. It is impossible to get it again from school. Now i dont know what step to take. Plz advice.
Please contact the Alliance,FedEx and your school again to recheck

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KNM said:
Kanamen

PM initiated ....... need comprehensive guidance.

Regards
Khurram
Yes,Got it .Replied you here
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-get-a-job-offer-t95625.15.html

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
reply from ICAS in response of assessment for degree for FSWC

Thank you for your enquiry.

The regulations for immigration to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Category (FSWC) are changing. The regulatory changes come into effect in early 2013. Until that time, ICAS is not able to comment on the procedures or requirements for application under this category. It is important to note that these changes affect only the FSWC. ICAS Assessment Reports are currently, and will continue to be, accepted for all other immigration categories, regardless of the regulatory changes to FSWC. If you plan to apply for immigration to Canada under the new FSWC, we would suggest that you wait until January 2013 when the new process is outlined.

If you would like an ICAS Assessment Report for general information or other purposes, please visit www.icascanada.ca. There you will find detailed information about the services we offer, the application procedures, the documents required from each country as well as the on-line application form.

Please review our documentation requirements by country https://www.icascanada.ca/pdf/REQUIRED-DOCUMENTS.pdf. Please note that these documentation requirements will not apply to those requesting an assessment for immigration under the FSWC. FSWC applicants will be required to have official documents sent directly to our office by the institution(s). Original documents and certified copies of original documents will not be accepted.

ICAS’ processing time is approximately 15-20 business days after all required documents arrive in our office. Incomplete documentation delays the process, so we encourage you to review the above information carefully.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

ICAS of Canada

The institution is the school you attended (for example, the university).

QUESTION
How my institute will sent to you I am living out side my country.
and why this is the policy?

ICAS

We require documents sent directly to our office by the institution because Citizenship and Immigration Canada requires both an assessment of the education (as it compares to the system of education in Canada) as well as documented evidence of the authenticity of a credential.

ICAS could send copies of your documents back to the institution for verification, but this process is most often much more time consuming and expensive for the applicant than having transcripts sent to our office directly.

QUESTION

you have written in your mail that quote

Please review our documentation requirements by country https://www.icascanada.ca/pdf/REQUIRED-DOCUMENTS.pdf. Please note that these documentation requirements will not apply to those requesting an assessment for immigration under the FSWC.

so how can we know what document is needed for FSWC?so we will be able to prepare it before time?

ICAS

As we previously indicated, CIC has not yet designated the agency or agencies to provide assessments. Agencies will not be notified until at least January 2013. Until that time, the requirements and procedures are not set and are subject to change. This is why we are strongly urging applicants to wait until CIC designates the agency or agencies.

By applying for an assessment now, you will essentially be gambling that ICAS will be accepted. If ICAS is designated, however, there will be a separate application form and process for FSWC applicants. Individuals who have already received an ICAS General Assessment Report (provided that the assessment was based on official documents), will be able to apply to have the report forwarded to CIC by completing an application form and providing payment for the upgraded service. There will be a substantial difference in fees between the fee for a General Assessment Report and for the fee for a report for the FSWC applicants due to the additional requirements set by CIC. CIC will be negotiating these fees with the agencies and, again, until designated, we cannot provide any indication as to what the fee will be.

With regard to the documentation requirements. Information about the type of documents required (degree certificate, mark sheets, etc) is there for your information. This is what is required of domestic applicants. As we have indicated, FSWC will be subject to an entirely different process to meet the needs of CIC (if ICAS is designated).

You can apply now, but you must understand several points:
· ICAS may not be one of the designated agencies

· You must have your transcript sent directly to our office by your university (in order to meet CIC requirements)

· You will have to reapply in 2013 to have the report sent to CIC

· There will be additional fees involved to do so (and because of the requirements outlined by CIC, these fees will be substantial)

We advise against applying now because you will endure additional time and expense, but if you wish to do so, you may complete the on-line application form at www.icascanada.ca

Thank you
ICAS of Canada

sadu

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Kindly advice me reg my issue. Fedex says there is no physical appearance of my mail which i had sent on Nov 1st week. my deadline was 17th Nov. How can they do like this. It is impossible to ask my school to send a new one.

GoCunnaeda

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
AOR Received.
IP Since 22 Feb 2012