3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Kanamen said:
Thanks Bro .Waiting for you
Hi Kanamen, i really do not know how to describe it. In short i lack words to describe.

I would just like to say you are the light and please keep it lighting for us to follow. Please be waiting for me also.

Thanks for all you have been doing.

Plus 1 for you.

canadaforall.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
Hi Kanamen, i really do not know how to describe it. In short i lack words to describe.

I would just like to say you are the light and please keep it lighting for us to follow. Please be waiting for me also.

Thanks for all you have been doing.

Plus 1 for you.

canadaforall.
Thanks a lot for your nice wishes bro.Same compliments for you.Why not my friend ,I am waiting for all the nice persons including you.

drsara

May 11, 2012
plz sir!
can u plz suggest me about doctors?wat r doctors suppose to do for credential assessment?as its suppose that it'll b a must for the mext yr applicant. wat i understand is, that just for immigration we r suppose to go 4 general assessment from the province v wanna land ,as for doctors regularization and licensing is very long even many many yrs,am i right?if i'm thinking to land in albert so i should get my credentials assessed from there but it will a "general assessment"? plz guide me.

Regarding visa office ,the link u proposed couldn't lead me to a proper direction,plz suggest the exact link?i also want to know,after sending application form to cic will i again be required to send documents to visa office?wats this will u plz explain me this process?
regarding point,how can i b dame sure about my points of mbbs though its a 17yrs studies,and it states it as bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery,how many points does it score?

if u can plz suggest me,how can i show the proof of not borrowing money from anyone for proof of fund?actually,my hubby is doing small business and our money was held by some agents,and even i gave some money as loan,now i want to gather all that amount n i hope it'll take around 3 months in all,actually i 've just planned to apply.will it b a problem ?

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drsara said:
plz sir!
can u plz suggest me about doctors?wat r doctors suppose to do for credential assessment?as its suppose that it'll b a must for the mext yr applicant. wat i understand is, that just for immigration we r suppose to go 4 general assessment from the province v wanna land ,as for doctors regularization and licensing is very long even many many yrs,am i right?if i'm thinking to land in albert so i should get my credentials assessed from there but it will a "general assessment"? plz guide me.

Regarding visa office ,the link u proposed couldn't lead me to a proper direction,plz suggest the exact link?i also want to know,after sending application form to cic will i again be required to send documents to visa office?wats this will u plz explain me this process?
regarding point,how can i b dame sure about my points of mbbs though its a 17yrs studies,and it states it as bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery,how many points does it score?

if u can plz suggest me,how can i show the proof of not borrowing money from anyone for proof of fund?actually,my hubby is doing small business and our money was held by some agents,and even i gave some money as loan,now i want to gather all that amount n i hope it'll take around 3 months in all,actually i 've just planned to apply.will it b a problem ?
Here you go Doc
http://www.cicic.ca/en/professions.aspx?sortcode=2.19.21&prof=3112

Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination

To become licensed on the Provisional Register – Conditional Practice with the CPSA,
candidates need to take the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE).
This is a four (4) hour, one hundred and eighty (180) multiple-choice examination offered in
English and French in over 70 countries around the world. This examination is offered
throughout the year and is an assessment of your basic medical knowledge in the main
disciplines of medicine. This is a computer-based examination covering different medical
areas including Child Health, Maternal Health, Adult Health, Mental Health, and Population
Health and Ethics.
To be eligible to take this examination you must meet the following requirements:
 Be a graduate or a student from a medical school listed by one or more of the
directories of medical schools approved by the MCC:
 The Foundation for the Advancement of International Medical Education
and Research (FAIMER) International Medical Education Directory
(IMED)
 The World Health Organization (WHO) World Directory of Medical
Schools
 Have your credentials verified through the Physician Credential Registry of
Canada (PCRC) and Medical Council of Canada (MCC).
The results of the examination will be sent by mail.
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/General_Physician_FQR_June_2011.pdf

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
seniors plz help

1) MBBS degree will get how many points a/c to proposed changes in gazette?

2)for creditional assessment of noc 3112 we need to send photocopies of degree and mark sheet with notarization or without notarization to ICAS ?

thankyou

srmo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
march 2010 2nd AOR dated 27-05-2010 received june 17 2010
IELTS Request
already done april 2009 have 6.5 overall bands
File Transfer...
18-03-2010
Med's Request
may-11, 2012
Med's Done....
June-30, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July-27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2012, received on 25-08-2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
dear sir
what about instructrs/ secondary school teachers in toronto

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear friends,
i belong to noc 2121 and im a zoologist, noc 2121 comes under skill A category. this occupation is non regulated, i came across new rules in which cic manadatory credential assessment for all noc irrespective whether they are regulated or non regulated.my question in how can i check my credential assessment for immigration purpose.i have bachelor degree of zoology and how much points will i get of my education. please reply me.

regards,
koel

Harri

Feb 24, 2008
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
24 March 2012
Interview........
No news
Passport Req..
PPR1 7 Nov 2012, PPR2 3rd Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
14 Feb 2013, Calgary
Great info. Thanks for sharing.

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
Please be very wary of using WES (or any other evaluating body for that matter) for the evaluation of your credentials. I used their services and regret that I didn't do my research before doing so. Just look for the reviews of those that have used their services before on the internet.