+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

credential evaluation help

uromastix

Jun 13, 2015
Hello friends,

I am planning to apply through express entry and I am currently collecting information and gathering documents. I hope information from this forum will greatly help me in the process. I have completed my master's degree in business studies (MBS). So guys, do I have to submit all transcripts and original certificates from certificate level, bachelor level and master level to WES Canada for evaluation or only of master's level?. Also, does my dependent have to do the credential evaluation or only applicant?

Thank you for your information.

uromastix

pimpsquek

Feb 4, 2015
uromastix said:
Hello friends,

I am planning to apply through express entry and I am currently collecting information and gathering documents. I hope information from this forum will greatly help me in the process. I have completed my master's degree in business studies (MBS). So guys, do I have to submit all transcripts and original certificates from certificate level, bachelor level and master level to WES Canada for evaluation or only of master's level?. Also, does my dependent have to do the credential evaluation or only applicant?

uromastix
Based on my Experience with WES, they will as first of your School (where you've graduated) and some questions (if you finish Secondary School) then they will send an instruction on what they will need you to get from your graduated school. In my case I finish my Secondary School then into College & the only thing that they've ask is the transcript of records from College School. You will need to print and submit the request letter from WES to your school. Then your school should follow the instructions on the letter.

On your next question regarding with your dependents credentials, if you're wife, common-law partner will be coming with you he/she might need (but not required) to also send credentials to gain more points on your EE profile. But if you are confident enough that you won't need extra points through him/her then it will be your decision to get credentials for him/her.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
uromastix said:
Hello friends,

uromastix
Bachelor and Masters documentation is sufficient. You may choose to have your spouse's ECA done, if you want to claim CRS points, but this is not mandatory.

uromastix

Jun 13, 2015
pimpsquek said:
Based on my Experience with WES, they will as first of your School (where you've graduated) and some questions (if you finish Secondary School) then they will send an instruction on what they will need you to get from your graduated school. In my case I finish my Secondary School then into College & the only thing that they've ask is the transcript of records from College School. You will need to print and submit the request letter from WES to your school. Then your school should follow the instructions on the letter.

On your next question regarding with your dependents credentials, if you're wife, common-law partner will be coming with you he/she might need (but not required) to also send credentials to gain more points on your EE profile. But if you are confident enough that you won't need extra points through him/her then it will be your decision to get credentials for him/her.
thanks

MittiDaBawa

Jul 11, 2015
DoubleS said:
Bachelor and Masters documentation is sufficient. You may choose to have your spouse's ECA done, if you want to claim CRS points, but this is not mandatory.
Hi All, quick question:

I got my WES evaluation done as masters. I have an MBA from a US university and Bachelors from an Indian University. Given that there is no electronic transcript for Indian universities, I submitted proof of my Masters degree only and got WES validation for Masters. However it does not list down the name of the Indian University. Would this be a problem during Express Entry academic evaluation?

Thanks