Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
SoftwareTesting5 said:
I got my WES done.
My university is also not under WES list.Just we have to get a sealed transcript from the unversity.and get a set of notarizd copy of all the documents required for WES.Thats All !!
So what happens if your university in not under WES list? Ive read that you wont get points if your university/college/institution is "not recognized" therefore not allowing you to apply neither under FSW. What was the result of your report?

inderjitK

Nov 30, 2014
fpaikar said:
Hello friends I am back with another question.Can we use the existing credential service for express entry .
Hi!
I had completed PGDBA from (SCDL) symbiosis institute Pune, please guide? Do i need to do send the certificate copies for WES for this PGDBA from (SCDL) .

Seby25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hakuna Matata
Hi All,

I am from India and planning to apply for Express Entry in coming Jan. I have few doubts which are listed below. For WES assessment:

1. I understand that i need to do the document by document assessment..Will course by course will also be accepted or only document by document will be accepted ?
2. Do i need to send the higher secondary school (10th{ICSE} and 12th{ISC} standard in India) certificates when i send the documents to WES. I read somewhere that higher secondary school certificates are optional and need not be submitted to WES ?
3. I am planning to get the transcript of marks from the university(Kerala University) under which i have done my engineering. But they do no take the responsibility of sending the transcripts. We only have to send it to CIC/WES.. Do i need to send any other documents like degree certificate ? or any receipt/appl form etc from WES when sending the transcript to WES for assesment. ?
4. If i do not submit the documents for higher secondary when i get the report from WES will it be mentioned that i have completed 16yrs of education..? As per my understanding that is required..right ??

Anyone who knows more about this please help..

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My University is not in WES's list. But it is recognized/chartered by HEC in Pakistan. Its listed on HEC's website on its page of recognized universities.

Will WES do ECA for me ?

chakri8385

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2014
In the new EE, is it required to get WES assessment for spouse also ??

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
At WES site there are only two options

*** FSWP online application, click here
*** Standard online application (all other purposes) , click here

Which one to choose for Express entry ?

omaus25

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have no PNP and/or Canadian experience, then must likely you will be invited (if you qualify I hope so), to apply for residency throughout the FSWP, I am doing it this way because I know as a fact that I get the invitation this is the only program I can go for to accept the invitation.

Hope this makes sense

omaus25

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is your field and what type of experience you have acquired over those 10 months?

omaus25

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is one of the eligible occupations, what is your academic background? What diplomas have you obtained and where?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

1224 Property Administrators

omaus25

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell2 said:
3 yrs bachelors in Comm. INDIA
1 yr Post grad , Small Business in TORONTO
As far as I understand and out of the info you have provided, you should not look yourself below the requirements, it seems to me you qualify, now COMM is commerce or communications or something else? And the fact you have 1 year of studies in Canada should grant you points as long as these studies are related to your NOC occupation for the purposes of EE. You should submit to WES your academic docs for your Bachelor's in India, get those assessed and add them to your education in Toronto. Does this help?