File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Got it . I used to think cancellations happen within the first month and not after medicals/biometric is completed

Thanks
Mine happened after medical but before biometric

hopefulacacia

Mar 4, 2020
Is there any update on this issue? I am facing a similar issue. Please advise.
Sorry for the late response. I was able to create a new express entry profile after my I contact CIC for assistance in cancelling the previous profile with the rejection due to incompleteness. it was easier second time around because it was something i had done before. I hope yours works out. Best of Luck.

Aptechvisa

Mar 26, 2020
Hi,
You can create your new application in the current CIC login. You don’t need to create new one. As far as your rejection is concerned, there can be many reasons to reject of your visa application. Might be you have not submitted appropriate documents or you have not given accurate and valid information regarding to education and personal information. So, while creating, make sure you must give proper information which has been asked when you lodge a visa application.
All the Best!

brimash

Apr 11, 2014
Sorry for the late response. I was able to create a new express entry profile after my I contact CIC for assistance in cancelling the previous profile with the rejection due to incompleteness. it was easier second time around because it was something i had done before. I hope yours works out. Best of Luck.
Hi
I have the exact same thing happening to me. I see you first post was on 8th March, and you final post was 28th April. Did it take you 1 month to get this solved ? I do not have this much time. I got my rejection yesterday, which means my BOWP is automatically rejected too.. My PGWP expires on 18th next month. I need to get re-selected in EE pool and then apply again before 18th August.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi
I have the exact same thing happening to me. I see you first post was on 8th March, and you final post was 28th April. Did it take you 1 month to get this solved ? I do not have this much time. I got my rejection yesterday, which means my BOWP is automatically rejected too.. My PGWP expires on 18th next month. I need to get re-selected in EE pool and then apply again before 18th August.
You should immediately create a new profile. What is your score and why were you rejected?