+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Creating EOI - SINP In-demand Occupations

define

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi,

With the recent update about SINP that most of the occupations are listed as in-demand except a few exclusions, I tried creating EOI profile but it gives only limited occupations under the drop down list and the occupation that I want to list is not available.

Does anyone have an idea of how this works?

Regards,
Define

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi,

With the recent update about SINP that most of the occupations are listed as in-demand except a few exclusions, I tried creating EOI profile but it gives only limited occupations under the drop down list and the occupation that I want to list is not available.

Does anyone have an idea of how this works?

Regards,
Define
Can you share the available occupations in the list ?

define

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Thanks for your reply.
It's a long list. If you try to create an EOI profile, you will get to see the page with the drop down menu but it does not have all the occupations listed.

define

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Thanks again for your reply.
Yes, I have checked the excluded list. The occupations I want to add are not there in that list.

khan2601

Apr 24, 2010
Dear Friend,
The NOC 5254 "Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport and fitness" was relevant to my education and work experience. However, before I can apply for ECA they just excluded it from list. I would be grateful if anyone can suggest, when they can include this NOC again? or what are possible ways to keep continue my journey towards getting Canadian Immigration.
Best regards

Vivek2121

Jan 16, 2016
Can anyone send me the link of the documents required after NOI and what is expected date of next EOI draw ?

omomene

Jun 18, 2018
Lagos Nigeria
Hello, pls i need help. I'm lost. my total for SINP is 88. After submission what next and while undergoing d SINP can i apply for a visitors visa, i really need to see my family?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello, pls i need help. I'm lost. my total for SINP is 88. After submission what next and while undergoing d SINP can i apply for a visitors visa, i really need to see my family?
SINP is a long process, for sure you can visit and apply as an inland applicant.

Reactions: omomene

pfb82

Sep 9, 2019
when creating SINP profile, do u guys need to upload any docs like ECA and/or IELTS results?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
when creating SINP profile, do u guys need to upload any docs like ECA and/or IELTS results?
Please do not use the smart idea of creating an EOI without ECA and IELTS. Once you get the notification and submit the documents and ECA date and IELTS date will be cross verified with your EOI date.

Reactions: omomene