+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Creating EE Profile

bill.jor

Dec 25, 2014
Hi

Finally I got WES result, IELTS Ready and i got my overseas experience letter and still waiting another experience letter to come since a long time, now i'm going to create EE profile. Possible to create EE profile and attach later on the other experience letter on my profile.

also when i have to register for Job Bank? at which stage ?

Please advise.

Thanks

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
You only need IELTS ans ECA number to create a profile. You don't have to submit any document.

Job Bank is necessary to complete your profile - but it's empty for the moment, you just create, you don't do anything else for the time being.

bill.jor

Dec 25, 2014
Thanks idefix,

ok, so far only i have to attach WES report and IELTS report? and when i suppose to attach the experience documents?
also do i have to attach CV or anything else at this stage?

Job bank option will be provided on EE profile page?

Regards.

saif_chowdhury

Oct 17, 2014
That's good news you can now proceed to create MY CIC Profile. as you have done your ECA and IELTS. Once you complete your profile you will get a code number which you will use for JOB BANK...

bill.jor

Dec 25, 2014
saif_chowdhury said:
That's good news you can now proceed to create MY CIC Profile. as you have done your ECA and IELTS. Once you complete your profile you will get a code number which you will use for JOB BANK...
Thanks Saif, Have you applied Already and what you done?

bill.jor

Dec 25, 2014
Dear Members Please advise how to create profile and Submit EE step by step, under Skilled immigrant noc 2281?

Thanks